House of Madness

House of Madness (http://houseofmadness.net/forum/index.php)
-   We're All Mad Here! (http://houseofmadness.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   Hellooo! (http://houseofmadness.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6011)

Freddie Lounds 05-22-2013 09:50 PM

Hellooo!

Hi, everybody! I'm Rachael, a 22 year old college student from Ohio. I'm a graduate student in piano and music theory. Outside of that, I run a freelance cupcake business and watch way too much TV and film.

I've been RPing for quite a long time, but I've mostly given it up and just do PSLs for the most part. However, I really want to be back into it, now that summer is here. I miss writing things other than my obscenely long theory papers! I can't wait to be a part of one or a few of the RPs here. :)

Obviously, based on my username and avatar, I love Doctor Who and Hannibal, but I also love Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Parks and Recreation, Downton Abbey, Vikings, The Avengers, and lots of other things!

I can't wait to get to know you guys and write with you all!

Love Me? 05-22-2013 09:54 PM

*runningtackleglomp*

SPOILER!! Hai, I love you an obscene amount. <33 Which means you're duty bound to plot and rp with me a whole lot, whoops. Did I forget to mention that part when I linked you? :p

Loooove you. <3

~ Nadya

Freddie Lounds 05-22-2013 09:56 PM

HI, SPOILER~ I love you an obscene amount, also.

Oh, you mean I actually have to rp with you? Gross. I guess I can handle that. Maybe. WELP.

Chaos Theory 05-22-2013 10:00 PM

Hi Rachael!

Welcome to House of Madness. My name is Erika and I'm one of the administrators here. Despite what my sig says, feel free to PM me if you need any help at all or if you would just like to chat and get to know one another. I don't bite! :D

Pretty much the only things in your list of likes that I don't watch are DW and Vikings lol. It seems like we have similar TV/movie watching interests, yay!

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards!

xo

-Erika

Freddie Lounds 05-22-2013 10:14 PM

Hi, Erika! Ahhhh, that's super cool. I also am really in love with Cersei Lannister and everything about her, so I think we'll get along just fine~ Thanks for the warm welcome!!

Midnight King 05-22-2013 10:17 PM

Hey Rachael! Welcome to HOM!.

We're already going to be awesome board friends, because a) you and Nadya are friends, and I love her...and b) you love Doctor Who! I freaking love Doctor Who! (as you can probably tell from my AV and Sig)

So hit me up sometime! It would be great to talk to you, and potentially plot some awesome stories together!

illium 05-22-2013 10:53 PM

Ahhh Rachael, it's so nice to see you here, it's Elly :D And omg, you made me so hungry mentioning cupcakes! There are a lot of awesome games here and a lot to choose from, so I'm sure you'll definitely like it here. I'm up for plotting with any of your future characters if you'd like, hope you enjoy the boards :D

Chaos Theory 05-22-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freddie Lounds (Post 84579)
Hi, Erika! Ahhhh, that's super cool. I also am really in love with Cersei Lannister and everything about her, so I think we'll get along just fine~ Thanks for the warm welcome!!

Awesome! If you ever want to plot, let me know! :D

Brianna Randall 05-22-2013 11:01 PM

My sister is called Rachael and hers is spelt the same way, it's rare that it's spelt AEL, usually it's EL. But I like it spelt AEL. Anyway sorry, I just thought that was cool. I'm Lindsey, and welcome to the boards, great to see a new face.

Also YAY for another Downton Abbey fan, and I also love Game of Thrones (although I'm so behind on it), Doctor Who and The Avengers.

Freddie Lounds 05-22-2013 11:08 PM

Ben - HIIII, Nadya just told me briefly about you and how I have to love you, so obviously, that's a given. I also adore Doctor Who. And Eleven/Clara. So, really, we're going to be wonderful together!! I'll hit you up as soon as I get situated or sooner! I'm looking through RPs, deciding which one I want to start with. :3

Elly - OMG AHHHH HI!!! It's so nice to see you here! How've you been? I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to plot with you as soon as I'm up and running!

Erika - Absolutely! That would be lovely.

Lindsey - It's a really rare find to find another -ael! My dad was the one who chose it - he just thought it looked prettier. Thanks for the warm welcome!!