House of Madness

House of Madness (http://houseofmadness.net/forum/index.php)
-   The Haunted Carousel (http://houseofmadness.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Board Meetups [2] (http://houseofmadness.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18895)

Daisy Johnson 07-16-2015 05:03 AM

Board Meetups [2]

That other thread was massively over.

Continue with your planning everyone. :)

Heartbreak Girl 07-16-2015 06:37 AM

I can't believe we're meeting up in like two weeks! I need to figure out what train to get to meet tom and shadow in London

Brianna Randall 07-16-2015 08:12 PM

I know, I can't wait. I need to print off the confirmation email for Harry Potter, and also remember to bring my ID as well. Got my tickets sorted, I've just got a couple last minute things to get either this weekend or next weekend, and of course pack nearer the time.

Space Oddity 07-17-2015 11:33 PM

EEEEE at this time in two weeks I will be with all of you at Phoebe's! :joy:

I've got my unlocked phone, and I've got my international SIM card (which I will wait to activate until just a couple of days before I leave, and I will give my UK phone number to those who want/need it when it gets closer). :D Really, all I have left to do is get some foreign currency and figure out how much trains in Romania will cost me, and I'll be all set except for actually packing! WHEE!

Brianna Randall 07-18-2015 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Space Oddity (Post 361466)
EEEEE at this time in two weeks I will be with all of you at Phoebe's! :joy:

I've got my unlocked phone, and I've got my international SIM card (which I will wait to activate until just a couple of days before I leave, and I will give my UK phone number to those who want/need it when it gets closer). :D Really, all I have left to do is get some foreign currency and figure out how much trains in Romania will cost me, and I'll be all set except for actually packing! WHEE!

I am happy to give you mine if you'd like it, but yes I can't wait for this.

I've been wanting to pack for the past couple of weeks. I've got stuff sort of ready, and I know what I'm packing basically. Being organised and sorting out my clothes before hand, but yeah all I've got to do is pack, mostly. I've printed off the confirmation email for Harry Potter, and I just need to get a keyboard and case for my tablet. And a couple of last minute things but I'll get those on the Friday.

Daisy Johnson 07-19-2015 07:55 PM

I'm so excited.

And today I challenged myself to get home from the M1 in 18 minutes and I got 16 minutes into the journey and started laughing because... that one time with Tom and Sarah...

I did it though!

I have a feeling my car is going to handle like a tank when it's full of people...

Brianna Randall 07-19-2015 09:00 PM

I am too, and when is too early to start packing, because seriously I'm itching to do it now. I've already got some stuff ready and I know what I'm taking. It would not surprise me if by the end of the week I'd caved and already started packing lol.

Ooh awesome.

Tom/Carly: are you bringing Cards Against Humanity, if we get time to play it. I LOVE that game. I might bring Uno with me.

Daisy Johnson 07-19-2015 09:03 PM

You should bring that other game, the one where I'm ALWAYS LOYAL. I want to see how long my loyal streak can last. Edit: wait, was that Tommy's? Whatever, I have bowls and paper :p

Brianna Randall 07-19-2015 09:04 PM

That was Tommy's, but yes I wouldn't mind playing that again as well.

Chaos Theory 07-19-2015 09:07 PM

I DO NOT TRUST PHOEBE'S ETERNAL LOYALTY. SHE CONTROL THE GAME

And yes, I can bring CAH for sure :00D: