Midnight King
cut to the feeling.
Donor
Benno
London
577 posts
..remember me.

Hello Guys and Girls,

I thought it was probably worth re-introducing myself again as although I have popped my head in and out over the last couple of years I was probably at my most frequent over 3 years ago. It shocks me just how much time can pass and how all of a sudden I'm here and all the writing was years ago.

So for those who I never got the chance to meet before, I'm Ben,
also known as Benno. I've been writing on boards including HOM since I was 17, which is even weirder now on the eve of my 30th birthday which is on Friday.

I've been writing for almost 13 years, and I hate that real life took over, and took me away from what I really loved. I miss being creative, and so after some recent changes in my life I have decided to get back to my passions. I've been through the ringer in the last few months, but even just by logging on today I already feel a lot better, because here - I could write whenever I wanted,
with some great writers and just looking around today I can see that so many of the brilliant writers I crossed paths with years ago are still here, which makes me excited for the potential there is now that I'm back.

I won't make this a long introduction as I'm hoping I will get a chance to catch up with you all in the coming days, but I just wanted to put myself back out there, say hello and say that it feels really good to be back!

Also I hope that the thread title and opening didn't come across as cocky, I was trying to think of a good title, and Jennifer Hudson's new track came onto my playlist!

i'll fix you with my love,
and if you say you're okay, i'm gonna heal you anyway.