View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 07:15 PM   #2
Heartbreak Girl
strike to kill
Award Winner /
Carly
C-53
27,091 posts
I've been around RP boards for a really long time now. I started off on Elemental Boards (I remember being a Pyromaniac) and then when that closed I kind of drifted around a lot of shitty make shift boards, following the members who'd been part of EB. Then I stumbled across the WWD. I think it was on C;tp at the time and I became completely addicted.

I was part of the WWD for ten years. I worked my way up to being guide - without skipping any levels! - and I think I was a guide for a year or two before I quit. I loved the WWD and it's where I made most of my online friends but I had to leave. I couldn't stand the management on MS and I couldn't watch a game I love die a slow and painful death.

At some point during the time I was on MS Tom introduced me to PE and that was where my character list started to get out of control. I was around for the opening of LCDM and just wanted to make ALL OF THE CHARACTERS. When PE closed I briefly joined the bunch of boards that sprung up after and I was staff on Creative Spark for a while.

I joined HoM as staff before the board opened and I've been here ever since. This is now the only place I RP and I love it

what did you think i'd say to that? does a scorpion sting while fighting back?
they strike to kill and you know I will