View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 03:05 AM   #14
Angelic
mon couer
Award Winner / Donor
Angel
San Junipero
3,111 posts
I have joined sooooooo many boards. TONS. Even if I only signed in twice, I joined just cause curioisty. ^_^

My first EVER board was this Mark Wahlberg board LOL. I was in 6th grade and harboring a huge crush. Then I joined Charmed-Boards where I met Jax, Kat and Laur. That was the first time I ever roleplayed in a board forum. Again still in 6th grade. I was one of the youngest people back then. I would lie about my age and went by my current alias which is Angelique. My real name is Melissa/Melly but Angel/Angelique has been my name for all this time I never bother changing it. Let's see on C-B, I did lots of freeform rp with Jax and was apart of the battle rpg where I eventually became a mod of that game. Seems so long ago.

Afterward, I was asked by Kat/Laur to help create Perfect Ending. Basically we co-created it which is so odd to think of now because a lot of the games on that board were from the freeform rpgs we played on C-B. I also helped Jax with some boards, I was a mod at Cryptic Realm one of my favorite places to be on staff for real and I keep in touch with Rai on social media. I left PE because Kat/Laur were very disrespectful to me and my opinions about the board, there was a lot of passive aggression towards me (pre Erika and Tom joining the staff of course) so I left (with the support and blessing of Kim, gosh I miss her!) which was man like the most weight lifted off my shoulders experience ever. Modding there was no longer fun for me.

I dabbled in lots of other boards mostly focusing on Project Boredom which was fun and Cryptic Realm. I was also on Hollywood Scene. I learned to love rping again and I believe it was Shadow who convinced me to come back to PE. I came back and the whole place was kinda under new management which made me feel 100x more welcome cause Erika was on staff. It felt way better until it randomly closed and then here we are on HoM!

Let's see I was also on Building Dreams and Elemental boards, omg X-Evolution!!! I played Siren for a short amount of time there hahahaha. I did join Unmasqued but IDK if I ever did anything there. There was another board I was on with like a performing arts school or something. Totally blanking on the name. I was at Forever Dawn, Creative Spark, and I think Addison's Anatomy too because there was a hospital game which I joined for a bit.

Basically, am super glad to have a place like this and I think the staff here does a pretty awesome job taking care of the members. I feel if I have questions they are answered promptly and it's a warm atmosphere~ Even if I don't rp nearly as much as I did (maaaan I have been rping since I was 11/12!!) in the past I still like coming on here and find it cool that some people like Jax, Nay, etc. I have been friends with for yeeeears. Like Vicki I met way back on C-B! It's incredible.

do you dance?

of course, i dance. what is the point of life without dancing?