Brianna Randall
he's clueing for looks...
Award Winner / Donor
Lindsey Stan
Sassenach
10,716 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Yeah, sorry for the laundry list of random information. I checked out some other introductions and it seemed like everyone knew someone from somewhere else or other boards and I was like...I am a complete stranger, haha. My brain was kind of like, "TELL THEM ALL THE THINGS!".

Phoebe: Shadow was telling me a little about you when she showed me the site the other day, haha. Hi! *additional waves*

Heidi: Oh man, so much GoT greatness awaits you! I can't wait for the new episode tonight And I love your Warehouse 13 sig!

Lindsey: Not nearly enough people I know have seen Lie To Me. The premise of it is just amazing to me and I'm so bummed it was cancelled. Oh, and the GoT books are even better than the show if you can imagine it. Storm of Swords will blow your mind.

Erika: I'm familiarizing myself with as much as possible before plunging in, but I'll definitely hit you up if I hit a wall. Thanks!
I haven't watched Lie To Me for awhile, but I do love that show, I'm hoping to get all seasons on DVD. And I'll probably finish the second book by tonight, because I think I only have 2 pages left to read. So definitely close.