House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Thrill Rides The Haunted Carousel The Twist-O-Whirl → F*ck… whatever you’re mad at!

Old 09-01-2015, 01:28 AM   #21
Kydd
say you won't let me go
Award Winner / Donor
mel
N/A
2,150 posts
F*CK PEOPLE WHO HURT ANIMALS. F*ck that sick b*stard in Birmingham who threw that poor puppy out of a seventh floor window. And f*ck the judicial system who'll probably give him a slap on the wrists and a small fine while there is a family grieving the loss of their best friend and a poor little pup who was probably so scared and in so much pain.

It’s hearing “good morning” or “how’s your day been?”

“Dinner’s ready” or “coffee’s done”. It’s loving you and this life we’re shaping
Old 09-01-2015, 04:44 AM   #22
Brianna Randall
he's clueing for looks...
Award Winner / Donor
Lindsey Stan
Sassenach
10,716 posts
^ That's horrible, poor thing. We had to put one of our cats down a few years ago because she got kicked in the stomach we think by someone wearing steel toe cap boots, and the damage it did to her was horrible. She could have had an operation, but we thought it was kinder to put her to sleep and let her go peacefully, because she might not have survived it, and it was pretty bad, but it was the hardest thing.

F*ck my laptop right now.

Old 09-01-2015, 02:56 PM   #23
Black Magnolia
pretty, shiny things
Donor
Ashbash
Middle of Nowhere
414 posts
F*ck adult ADHD. I'm so ready for my insurance to kick in so that I can finally go to the doctor and get this diagnosis. I literally feel like I can't focus and its getting worse the older I get. Like I wanna go back to school, but I know if I don't get this under control, I won't be able to focus and do well. And I know its effected my RPing and the fact that I find it so hard to sit and write posts and bios to the point that I give up. Which makes me sad, because I love writing and RPing.
Old 09-02-2015, 12:11 AM   #24
Writebrained
i started all the wars
Award Winner / Donor
Nai
ImagiNAItion
3,646 posts
F*ck rent.

F*ck Satan.

you're mistaking all my mistakes for my crooked nature
Old 09-02-2015, 12:45 AM   #25
Abandon Ship
Atoms made of stardust
Donor
Kirsten Cumberbatch
Brisbane, Australia
1,453 posts
F#ck work yet again for not paying what I am due. I also agree with the above, rent sucks.
Old 09-02-2015, 12:54 AM   #26
Twilight Reverie
abyss of time
Award Winner / Main Act
amy hemsworth
the sunshine state
13,601 posts
F*ck this stupid cough that won't go away.

We are rooted deep in the darkness
And keep growing towards the light
Old 09-16-2015, 06:43 PM   #27
no body, no crime
running in place
Award Winner / Donor
heidikins
Bat Country
13,421 posts
F*ck wanting to not be such a homebody but being unable to get out and do stuff with people cause no one wants to involve me in any fun things and when they do, I am broke as fuck and they still take hours to get back to me anyways.

And the glass of my intentions turns to sand
And shatters in my hand
Old 10-08-2015, 04:04 PM   #28
Mission Unstable
#bitofaday
Award Winner / Donor
Sarah
Velaris
11,366 posts
Fuck me for staying at my last job so long that I am completely broke. Fuck Flight Centre for not employing me. Fuck the other 50 million places I've sent CVs to for not giving me interviews. Fuck the shambles that is my life.

meantime, let wonder seem familiar
Old 10-09-2015, 01:34 PM   #29
Brianna Randall
he's clueing for looks...
Award Winner / Donor
Lindsey Stan
Sassenach
10,716 posts
F*ck to the d*ckhead who broke into my sisters back yard and opened up the rabbit hutch and letting one of my sisters rabbits escape.

Old 10-22-2015, 08:47 PM   #30
Black Magnolia
pretty, shiny things
Donor
Ashbash
Middle of Nowhere
414 posts
F*ck being a step mom sometimes. Don't get me wrong... I love them as if they were my own, but I often feel like I'm under the microscope on a regular basis. Since I am new in their lives essentially and not biologically their mother... I feel that there is a lack of respect. Not so much that they are horrible little monsters, but to the point where my word doesn't go as far as my husband's when it comes to getting them to do something. For example... I can ask them to do something, but I will have to repeat myself and remind them several times before its done. When my husband asks them to do something... its done right that second with little to no argument. So when I try to assert my authority it often gets misconstrued that I'm being mean or unfair. But sometimes I end of having to raise my voice or take a stern tone in order to be heard. I never curse that them, I never physically punish them, hell... I barely punish them period. I'm all bark and no bite 9 times out of 10. Yet why am I getting compared to my husband's psycho ex who was physically and verbally abusive? It's annoying and frustrating.
New Thread  Reply