House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Thrill Rides The Haunted Carousel The Twist-O-Whirl → Ctrl + V

Old 03-06-2017, 12:36 AM   #1
Daisy Johnson
I'm a little monster
Award Winner / Ring Leader
Phoebe
Yesterday
33,060 posts
ctrl + v

Paste the last thing that was copied on your computer.
Old 03-06-2017, 02:35 AM   #2
no body, no crime
running in place
Award Winner / Donor
heidikins
Bat Country
13,421 posts
9900 19th Ave SE

--

Address I needed yesterday

And the glass of my intentions turns to sand
And shatters in my hand
Old 03-06-2017, 02:36 AM   #3
Bradshaw
something just like this
Award Winner / Donor
Vicky
books of old
3,083 posts
AB2DC035621018783

Uh voucher code for the cinema I think!

I'm not looking for somebody with some superhuman gifts, some superhero, some fairytale bliss

just something I can turn to somebody I can kiss
Old 03-06-2017, 03:08 AM   #4
Space Oddity
glorious
Award Winner / Main Act
Shadow
a galaxy far, far away
7,399 posts
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...46&oe=5933B828

- - -

Linking Ashleigh to a photo of myself from high school where a) like 9 heartagrams are visible and b) my makeup is crazy on point. I am reminded that I need to invest in black lipstick again.

I won't let them break me down to dust.

I know that there's a place for us.
Old 03-06-2017, 03:16 AM   #5
Kimberly Hart
bad things
Award Winner / Donor
--
N/A
5,088 posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kIe6UZHSXw

power rangers trailer. i want to make gifs! <3
Old 03-07-2017, 07:26 PM   #6
Steve Rogers
click, boom
Award Winner / Donor
Anna
N/A
23,786 posts
“It’s a learning process,” Tuck admitted and then smiled, “So far we learned that she likes pizza, breadsticks and cinnamon sticks. And she’s been to some football games.” It hadn’t been a lively conversation, but it had been enough to keep Tucker entertained till Dom got home. And then he’d forgotten about Andy because Dani was there and Dom was there and all of them were having a fucking blast. Sure, he had been worried about Andy for a bit, but it was clear that she could take care of herself, so Tuck had just left her alone. Besides, her sister and Dom were there, she didn’t need another loud football player to worry about her. “We did fine without you, so shut up, but yeah, an interpreter would be amazing next time,” Tuck chuckled and shook his head.

Tuck never once mentioned Chloe because it was too fresh a wound to deal with. It had been so hard for years and then it just all fell apart. Tucker wasn’t even the kind of guy to fall in love with someone, but there she was. The sister of his other best friend, who he couldn’t have, but so desperately wanted because everything about her made him smile. Chloe took that smile away and he didn’t even care anymore. Like Dom said, there were other girls he could be with if he just wanted to get laid. A relationship was not something Tuck was looking for anymore. If Chloe, who he’d known most of his life, could hurt him that way what was the guarantee that someone he barely knew wouldn’t? “The ego wears me out too, but you gotta do what you gotta do to meet people,” Tuck and Dom had been like that a lot and while Dom had changed since Julie, there were times when Tuck saw it in his best friend. He just wished that he’d been there more after Julie died.

Whatever was going on with Dom and Andy, Tucker was curious. And till he officially saw his best fired with someone else - even if he still didn’t believe that Dom and that hot girl from the other night were fucking - Tucker was just going to assume that this was something incredibly complicated to explain. It didn’t make sense bothering Dom about it, because clearly being with another Rosales sister would would be too much for him and Tuck got that. “Yeah, like where? Are we going to that place where you met that fox?” Tuck asked with an arched eyebrow, wondering if he might get laid this time around. Enough sacrificing his blue balls for his best friend. “Hey, fuck you, I don’t need practice. Dani’s just a different kind of girl and that requires different tactics,” Tuck responded and finished his beer, then snorted, “It’s going to take a lot of work, but I’ll see what I can do.”

---
things.

all because of you, i believe in angels
not the kind with wings. no, not the kind with halos
the kind that bring you home, when home becomes a strange place
Old 03-07-2017, 07:31 PM   #7
s(AINT)
Grab your gear
Award Winner / Donor
Samantha
Hemlock Grove
3,258 posts
https://68.media.tumblr.com/171b809d...l70bo1_500.gif

Gif for my request thread

Gibbs Rule 12: Never date a co-worker
Old 03-07-2017, 07:38 PM   #8
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts
My girl. It had been a long time since Valah had heard anyone say that to her. She prided herself on being a great hugger. She wasn't the world's most overtly affectionate person, but when you hugged her, you felt the love. There was also the fact that this hug was about two years in the making and it also had the charged emotions of her missing her best friend in the world. There had been so many times where she just wanted to talk to someone but she didn't know how to scroll Nove or what she was supposed to say. Mostly because she wanted to be around him whenever her life turned to chaos and she'd been way to proud to scroll him until now. Sometimes, you just needed a solid hug from your best friend and she would admit, it was nice to know that her boobs were being recognized for their greatness.

Blushing a little as she caugh him looking away, Val was happy that it was still cold enough that she could blame it on that if asked. Luckily, however, her excellent distraction of having Nove talk about himself seemed to be working. "Why would she - when she has - oh!" Valah said, suddenly having all the missing pieces of information she needed to explain something that had happened to her the other day at the ministry. "Kiwi and October broke up. That explains the glow-up. Have you seen her lately?" she asked, before she could stop herself. When someone had said "Hey Valah," to her, giggled as she looked confused, and spun around before continuing on her way down the cooridor, it had taken her a minute to realize that a) that was Kiwi and b) that she had seriously changed since they'd graduated. Her hair was so long now, she wore red lipstick, and she was glowing. Always. She even sounded happy. Valah had just assumed that she had changed up her look but now it made sense. It was the post-breakup revenge glow up.

"I'm sorry about Patience, but in fairness to Griff, you did kiss his fiancé. You would have done a lot worse than punch him if he'd kissed me when we were dating. At least the first year," she pointed out. Their second year was really rocky because of her and feeling like she had outgrown him. Her behavior lately suggested anything but. "First of all, how dare you, I am a super badass bitch," she corrected, putting a hand on her chest in mock offense. "But... it's complicated, kinda. I started TAing under Chloe, then Beauxbatons offered me a TA position with real teaching time and I wanted to travel so I said sure. While I was there, I realized that I hate teaching, so I applied to the Auror program. Everything was going well until I was assigned an individual mentor - Spectrum. He was hot and nice and he challenged me all the time. Anyways, we were training one day and somehow that went from training to having sex" - she knew exactly how it had happened, they were alone in a space doing something that required a lot of physical contact, but she wasn't going to tell November - "And then it kept happening, until the head of the training program found out and in order to not bring shame to the program, I was transferred out. So now I work for the Accidental Magic Reversal Squad... and I owe you an apology. I said that you were immature but I'm apparently even worse." At least the sex had been worth it. The days of wondering what all the fuss was about were over. Like really over.

---

Val post for Tom

my house of stone, your ivy grows and now i'm covered in you
Old 03-07-2017, 07:39 PM   #9
Steve Rogers
click, boom
Award Winner / Donor
Anna
N/A
23,786 posts
What Lia treasured about their relationship was that it was still quite new and young and the whole world wasn’t prying into their business. Lia wanted to keep it that way because it was perfect the way it was. They were private people individually, it made sense that their relationship would also be quite the private matter. But being on the show with Sam and Brooke was definitely something different, however, Lia trusted that even if she was a guest, Brooke would be the focus. It would be hard not to be the focus when she was so pregnant! But, at the same time, she was glad that her boyfriend finally had her on the show, because ever since they started dating, he hadn’t booked her even once. She had so much to promote, but he never called her during promotions for her movies or anything. And Lia knew why, she wasn’t complaining, she was just stating facts.

“God, you guys are disgusting,” Lia teased Brooke with another roll of her eyes and when Sam congratulated her on baby number two, Lia cheered along with the crowd. Listening to Sam talk about the baby, Lia realised that even though they had talked about it early on in their relationship, they hadn’t talked about it again. She could definitely have a baby, she’d been so adamant not to do all the traditional things, but the more time she spent with Sam, the more she realised that she did want all those things. He looked so happy to be talking about babies and marriage and love, Lia’s heart exploded just watching her man. He was everything she could ever want.

Lia rubbed a hand over Brooke’s belly and smiled, “Feels like a soccer player in there!” But she laughed when Brooke said she was done being pregnant, “I bet you’re telling your husband that this is it and no more babies after this one.” She winked at Brooke and then smiled at Sam, because come on, it was clear that this whole episode was going to be about babies and with or without her knowledge, all she’d be thinking about would be babies. Maybe Sam planned it that way.

When Sam turned the questions to her, Lia pursed her lips and shrugged, glancing at Brooke and then the audience, “Well, there was this guy I dated a long time ago, he could make me pancakes shaped like anything I asked him, so I guess it would be him.” While the guy in the story was Sam, the audience probably wouldn’t even know that. “But oh honey, your pancakes are quite good too.”

---
posting with my eyes half open

all because of you, i believe in angels
not the kind with wings. no, not the kind with halos
the kind that bring you home, when home becomes a strange place
Old 03-10-2017, 02:43 AM   #10
Heartbreak Girl
strike to kill
Award Winner /
Carly
C-53
27,090 posts
Chronicle Zeitgeist

^ Updating my activity checks

what did you think i'd say to that? does a scorpion sting while fighting back?
they strike to kill and you know I will

New Thread  Reply