House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Thrill Rides The Haunted Carousel Three-Ring Circus → Hairstyles I Love

Old 01-03-2013, 07:15 AM   #1
N/A
N/A
n/a posts
amazing hair

There's nothing like a fresh new style. Share some looks for some hairstyle you love to see or want to try! Post pics of your new hair if you're proud!
Old 02-27-2013, 04:51 PM   #2
aellen1995
Carnie
Ariel
Florida
72 posts

Lately, I have been so obsessed with the medium length with the wispy bangs. I can't explain why. I just am. It's so cute.

Go right ahead. Laugh at the girl who loved too easily.
Banner: Hayley
Old 09-03-2013, 04:37 AM   #3
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts

Dip dyed-ends. I was going to get my hair undercut but I decided against it in favor of growing it out so that I can hopefully get a straightening perm and then dip dye the ends blonde. It'll be a happy medium for me because I've wanted to go blonde for years but I'm too scared to actually do it.

my house of stone, your ivy grows and now i'm covered in you
Old 03-25-2014, 12:26 AM   #4
Brianna Randall
he's clueing for looks...
Award Winner / Donor
Lindsey Stan
Sassenach
10,716 posts
^ I've never dyed my hair, I guess like you I'm too scared to actually dye it. I'd love to dye it a dark plumy/red colour, but I have absolutely no idea whether I would suit that.

Am I the only one who's shit at straightening their own hair, because I really can't, I have really thick hair though. But I can never do it, I section it off, but I just end up getting frustrated half way through. I'm sure I have a hot brush somewhere in my wardrobe that my mum gave me, and I'm tempted to see whether that would work better maybe.

Also, I'd love to do different styles with my hair, because at the moment I just wear it in a ponytail and I'm finding it boring actually. I think I need to learn how to do different styles to be honest. I think mainly because my hair is so thick, but I'm trying to grow it longer at the moment. I dunno, maybe it'll be a bit thinner who knows.

Old 04-04-2014, 03:05 AM   #5
Panda Bear
i love the way
Carnie
Crystal
MONTREAL!
43 posts
^^LOL you clearly conquered your fears. You'd look great with the dip dye

I've been doing this style since watching the Herchcovitch red carpet.

New Thread  Reply