House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Thrill Rides The Haunted Carousel Three-Ring Circus → Where Did You Get That?

Old 01-03-2013, 07:18 AM   #1
N/A
N/A
n/a posts
Favorite Pieces

Some of us have a favorite piece or signature style that truly defines us. Share it with us and why you love it.
Old 05-04-2013, 05:43 AM   #2
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts
Hats. I have over 30 hats in my collection and I never leave my house without one. It doesn't matter if it's 27 or -27 outside, I have a hat for everything.

my house of stone, your ivy grows and now i'm covered in you
Old 05-04-2013, 09:18 PM   #3
Writebrained
i started all the wars
Award Winner / Donor
Nai
ImagiNAItion
3,646 posts
If I had my way, I would only wear boots. I think I only have 4 or 5 and I am not satisfied with that number lol.

I also have a lot of (neck) scarfs and head scarfs. They just add a nice BAM! to any outfit, especially if it's black, white, or gray.

you're mistaking all my mistakes for my crooked nature
Old 07-12-2013, 06:51 AM   #4
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts
I was wearing this today. I bought it for like 15$ on sale at The Bay or something ridiculously cheap like that and it is amaze. That is fairly typical of my style of dress.

I will almost always wear a dress or a skirt and almost never black. I only own one black dress and one pair of black pants and a shirt. Everything else is color.

I don't own this particular dress but this is basically the style of nearly everything that I own, dress wise. I am extremely petite on top (I range between an XS-Medium, depends on the style) but I am really hippy in comparison, so I need dresses that flare.

my house of stone, your ivy grows and now i'm covered in you
New Thread  Reply