House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Welcome to the Carnival We're All Mad Here! → Hellooo!

Old 05-22-2013, 09:50 PM   #1
Freddie Lounds
Carnie
Rachael
Ohio
49 posts
Hi, everybody! I'm Rachael, a 22 year old college student from Ohio. I'm a graduate student in piano and music theory. Outside of that, I run a freelance cupcake business and watch way too much TV and film.

I've been RPing for quite a long time, but I've mostly given it up and just do PSLs for the most part. However, I really want to be back into it, now that summer is here. I miss writing things other than my obscenely long theory papers! I can't wait to be a part of one or a few of the RPs here.

Obviously, based on my username and avatar, I love Doctor Who and Hannibal, but I also love Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Parks and Recreation, Downton Abbey, Vikings, The Avengers, and lots of other things!

I can't wait to get to know you guys and write with you all!
Old 05-22-2013, 09:54 PM   #2
Love Me?
Award Winner / Carnie
Nadya
manchester, england
3,269 posts
*runningtackleglomp*

SPOILER!! Hai, I love you an obscene amount. <33 Which means you're duty bound to plot and rp with me a whole lot, whoops. Did I forget to mention that part when I linked you?

Loooove you. <3

~ Nadya

Old 05-22-2013, 09:56 PM   #3
Freddie Lounds
Carnie
Rachael
Ohio
49 posts
HI, SPOILER~ I love you an obscene amount, also.

Oh, you mean I actually have to rp with you? Gross. I guess I can handle that. Maybe. WELP.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:00 PM   #4
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts
Hi Rachael!

Welcome to House of Madness. My name is Erika and I'm one of the administrators here. Despite what my sig says, feel free to PM me if you need any help at all or if you would just like to chat and get to know one another. I don't bite!

Pretty much the only things in your list of likes that I don't watch are DW and Vikings lol. It seems like we have similar TV/movie watching interests, yay!

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards!

xo

-Erika

my house of stone, your ivy grows and now i'm covered in you
Old 05-22-2013, 10:14 PM   #5
Freddie Lounds
Carnie
Rachael
Ohio
49 posts
Hi, Erika! Ahhhh, that's super cool. I also am really in love with Cersei Lannister and everything about her, so I think we'll get along just fine~ Thanks for the warm welcome!!
Old 05-22-2013, 10:17 PM   #6
Midnight King
cut to the feeling.
Donor
Benno
London
577 posts
Hey Rachael! Welcome to HOM!.

We're already going to be awesome board friends, because a) you and Nadya are friends, and I love her...and b) you love Doctor Who! I freaking love Doctor Who! (as you can probably tell from my AV and Sig)

So hit me up sometime! It would be great to talk to you, and potentially plot some awesome stories together!

i'll fix you with my love,
and if you say you're okay, i'm gonna heal you anyway.
Old 05-22-2013, 10:53 PM   #7
illium
heavy metal & reflective
Donor
elly
spira
633 posts
Ahhh Rachael, it's so nice to see you here, it's Elly And omg, you made me so hungry mentioning cupcakes! There are a lot of awesome games here and a lot to choose from, so I'm sure you'll definitely like it here. I'm up for plotting with any of your future characters if you'd like, hope you enjoy the boards
Old 05-22-2013, 10:54 PM   #8
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddie Lounds View Post
Hi, Erika! Ahhhh, that's super cool. I also am really in love with Cersei Lannister and everything about her, so I think we'll get along just fine~ Thanks for the warm welcome!!
Awesome! If you ever want to plot, let me know!

my house of stone, your ivy grows and now i'm covered in you
Old 05-22-2013, 11:01 PM   #9
Brianna Randall
he's clueing for looks...
Award Winner / Donor
Lindsey Stan
Sassenach
10,716 posts
My sister is called Rachael and hers is spelt the same way, it's rare that it's spelt AEL, usually it's EL. But I like it spelt AEL. Anyway sorry, I just thought that was cool. I'm Lindsey, and welcome to the boards, great to see a new face.

Also YAY for another Downton Abbey fan, and I also love Game of Thrones (although I'm so behind on it), Doctor Who and The Avengers.

Old 05-22-2013, 11:08 PM   #10
Freddie Lounds
Carnie
Rachael
Ohio
49 posts
Ben - HIIII, Nadya just told me briefly about you and how I have to love you, so obviously, that's a given. I also adore Doctor Who. And Eleven/Clara. So, really, we're going to be wonderful together!! I'll hit you up as soon as I get situated or sooner! I'm looking through RPs, deciding which one I want to start with. :3

Elly - OMG AHHHH HI!!! It's so nice to see you here! How've you been? I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to plot with you as soon as I'm up and running!

Erika - Absolutely! That would be lovely.

Lindsey - It's a really rare find to find another -ael! My dad was the one who chose it - he just thought it looked prettier. Thanks for the warm welcome!!
New Thread  Reply