House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Welcome to the Carnival We're All Mad Here! → burn, witch, burn!

Old 11-04-2013, 01:08 AM   #1
Boy Parts
Carnie
Damien
N/A
3 posts
Tidings dear role players! My name is Damien, and I'm somewhat new to this whole VBulletin world. I come from Invision Free role playing sites and I've role played there for quite sometime. Anyways, I happened to stumble upon you folks by cruising Midnight Shadows, because theyr'e on some RPG voting site.

I'm quite awful at these introductions so I'm just going to go ahead and state that I'm a huge AHS (American Horror Story) fan, hence the username and the title of this thread. I'm really into watching Television, anything from Doctor Who to Reign . I'm also very much into making graphics and roleplaying.

I could keep going on with this introduction but my mind has drawn a blank on what I consider to be interesting about me. So...I guess this is the part where I post this thing and hope for responses.
Old 11-04-2013, 01:12 AM   #2
Daisy Johnson
I'm a little monster
Award Winner / Ring Leader
Phoebe
Yesterday
33,060 posts
Hi! I'm Phoebe. Only just saw the my first episode of American Horror Story tonight.

Welcome! I hope you have a lot of fun. Hopefully we get to roleplay together at some point. Feel free to give me a poke.
Old 11-04-2013, 01:15 AM   #3
Boy Parts
Carnie
Damien
N/A
3 posts
Hi, Phoebe! Thanks for the welcome! and you totally need to look into watching every last episode, the show is phenomenal. There are so many options here for role playing I don't know where to start. I'll have to look into the games once I sort my self out and get to know the vBulletin system.
Old 11-04-2013, 01:18 AM   #4
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts
Hi Damien!

Welcome to the site. My name is Erika and I'm one of the administrators on the board. I don't think that you should find it all that difficult to adjust. I started on IF and went to VBulletin and here I am, eight years later!

If you need any help, feel free to ask.

my house of stone, your ivy grows and now i'm covered in you
Old 11-04-2013, 01:29 AM   #5
Writebrained
i started all the wars
Award Winner / Donor
Nai
ImagiNAItion
3,646 posts
Hey, hey! I am also a lover of the television *licks it awkwardly*. I still need to watch AHS *cowers*.

You'll enjoy the boards! Lots of cool peeps with boss.com writing skills. Let me know if you ever wanna plot .

ETA: righty-o, I'm Nay by the way .

you're mistaking all my mistakes for my crooked nature
Old 11-04-2013, 01:39 AM   #6
Boy Parts
Carnie
Damien
N/A
3 posts
Hi, Erika and Nay! Thank you two for the warm welcome!

Yeah, so far it's easy to navigate through. I'm not finding it too difficult.

And Nay, I like you already. Your post was crazy awesome. rofl

I'm totes looking forward to posting around.
Old 11-04-2013, 01:44 AM   #7
Brianna Randall
he's clueing for looks...
Award Winner / Donor
Lindsey Stan
Sassenach
10,716 posts
Hey there Damien I'm Lindsey, welcome to the boards. I first started out on IF boards before moving onto Vbulletin, so I know what it's like adjusting to it. If you need any help with anything just let me know.

Old 11-04-2013, 01:45 AM   #8
Kimberly Hart
bad things
Award Winner / Donor
--
N/A
5,088 posts
Hello! I'm Monica, welcome to HoM! You'll have so much fun here and it's definitely a big change from Invision Free. Hopefully I'll see you around! Have fun! (:
Old 11-04-2013, 04:33 AM   #9
Macarena
hoper of far-flung hopes
Award Winner / Carnie
Meg
The TARDIS
8,254 posts
Hi Damien! I'm Meg and it's nice to see you've joined us crazy kids. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun here and I look forward to getting to know and plot with you. As you can see from basically everything on my bar to the left, I am also a Doctor Who fan
Old 11-04-2013, 05:15 AM   #10
no body, no crime
running in place
Award Winner / Donor
heidikins
Bat Country
13,421 posts
Hi Damien! And welcome to our home away from home! I'm Heidi. I love AHS too so I love your username!
New Thread  Reply