House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Thrill Rides The Haunted Carousel Three-Ring Circus → Junk Food

Old 01-03-2013, 07:37 AM   #1
N/A
N/A
n/a posts
junk food

We know it's bad for us, but some of us jusy can't help it. That processed love is just too good to ignore. What do you like to cheat on your diet with? Share it with us.
Old 09-11-2013, 08:11 PM   #2
poliahu
Clap your hands!
Carnie
Lia
Hawaii
77 posts
I don't like to diet. Like seriously, if you saw me you'd know that junk food makes up a lot of my diet BUT! There are some junk foods that I can't live without and here they are and why I love them so much:

1. Fries/Hashbrowns/Tater Tots - I love potatoes and my favorite form of them is deep fried and crispy. Every so often I get cravings for these and I find myself in the drive thru lane at McDs to pick up some unneeded but very wanted hasbrowns or fries. Or I find myself in the grocery isle grabbing bags of tater tots to take home and fry up for dinner.

2. Saimin/Ramen - In Hawaii we don't consider this stuff 'junk' food per se, but I know the rest of the world usually does, especially if its the dried kine that you place in hot water. This stuff is also rich in sodium so isn't healthy in that aspect. But you ask any local from Hawaii about this stuff and you'll hear how as a child this was our snack of choice. Till this day when its cold or I need a quick bite to eat I usually grab me a Ramen and cook it up.

3. Spam - I think the State of Hawaii is what keeps Hormel in business when it comes to Spam. I love this stuff and it isn't healthy in the least but if you eat Ramen, Spam is a must have. Not only that but I love Spam Musubi (A Hawaiian version of the Japanese Musubi) and fried Spam for breakfast (With rice and eggs of course).

That pretty much covers the junk foods... I think.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:04 AM   #3
Atiousaing
Carnie
Howard
N/A
8 posts
Ahh! I love junk food.

Goldfish
Potato chips
Halloween candy
Cosmic Brownies (They're really good, but not so healthy)
Pretzels
Chocolate
Cheese puffs
Doritos
Tortilla chips and salsa

New Thread  Reply