House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Welcome to the Carnival We're All Mad Here! → Hellooo!

Old 05-23-2013, 02:02 PM   #31
Nightbird
Don't Talk To Me!
Donor
Mrs Caviezel
San Antonio
1,088 posts
God I wish I had you closer, I have my daughter's birthday party on saturday, I need cupcakes!! Oh, and I failed to mention what we have in common..lol love Downtown Abbey and Vikings anything historical I'm crazy for. And Ohio was the first state I ever lived in. Union City actually! ^.^ I just love people that use those exclamation points!!! My kinda woman!!

The world is poorer without you...
Old 05-23-2013, 03:13 PM   #32
Freddie Lounds
Carnie
Rachael
Ohio
49 posts
Awww, sorry! If only I did mail service... :P I'm a big fan of history shows, too. I know Union City! I have a few friends from there, actually. I'm from the Cleveland area, but I used to go to school in NW Ohio, so I knew quite a few people from Union City or thereabouts! Small world.
Old 05-23-2013, 03:43 PM   #33
Heart Out
it's just you & I tonight
Carnie
Rochelle
Akielos
2,218 posts
Hi Rachael! I'm Rochelle, which almost makes us name twins (and that's a pretty big deal for me since I get Michelle/Rachel so often ). Welcome to HoM!

I'm afraid I don't seem to share your interests as far as TV goes, but I'm a massive Harry Potter fan and I'm honestly yet to meet someone who doesn't love The Avengers My taste in movies is pretty diverse, but just keep the thriller/suspense genre away from me.

I hope you have fun here!

Old 05-23-2013, 03:52 PM   #34
Freddie Lounds
Carnie
Rachael
Ohio
49 posts
Hey, Rochelle! Ha! That's actually really funny because people call me Michelle all the time. OR they try to spell my name Rachelle, which is p. close.

Thanks so much! I'll see you around on here - would love to plot once I get up and running with the rps!
New Thread  Reply