House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Thrill Rides The Haunted Carousel The Twist-O-Whirl → Ctrl + V

Old 04-25-2017, 02:17 AM   #61
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts
Kellan had, of course, wondered why Freddie had never had a boyfriend or girlfriend in the time he had moved to Los Angeles. He wasn't totally clear on Freddie's sexuality, but he knew that he wasn't straight - after all, he was the one who had made a whole vine where the point was basically 'how can we make this gayer?' and he supposed that that didn't matter a whole lot at the end of the day, that was until Kellan had decided that he couldn't put off kissing Freddie any longer. He had been so scared that he was only having feels for his roommate because the internet told him that he was supposed to, but he knew that that wasn't the case. There had been sparks. Serious sparks. The internet didn't invent those sparks.

They probably were gonna have to talk about this at a time where wine wasn't involved - or maybe a lot of wine was gonna have to be involved, that was still TBD as far as he was concerned - but for now, he was just content to be here with Freddie, staring at fireworks in 2017. 2016 had been an actual dumpster fire, but 2017 look pretty fucking amazing so far. No, things weren't perfect and he wasn't going to be dancing in the streets until the next election, but not everything was bad. Things felt pretty good right now. Kellan even felt a little optimistic, which wasn't something that he really ever felt... ever. He supposed that that was a side effect of hanging out with Freddie so much. His positivity was contagious. Damn it.

Sliding open the patio door so they could go outside, one of his favorite things about living in LA was that it was never unbearably frigid, and they totally had blankets that they could wrap themselves in if it got cold. But it was a pretty mild night, and he was so transfixed by the whirring and whizzing of the fireworks and the feeling of Freddie's hand in his that he wasn't really sure he would have noticed if he was freezing anyways.

"They are - I think the only thing that beats them is pride week," Kellan chuckled, resting his head against Freddie's. This was obviously one of the bluest areas in the entire country so when they celebrated pride week, they did it with a bang - in just about every sense of the word. "So are you. More than the fireworks," he replied. The fireworks were nice and all, but they were no Freddie Frost. Was he ever glad right now that they had decided against Snapchatting their night - if they had, this probably wouldn't have happened and that was sad to think about. Absentmindedly brushing his thumb back and forth over Freddie's hand, he waved as their neighbors from the building across the street wished them a happy new year. They'd also come outside apparently to catch a better view. He could understand why. This was pretty perfect.

---

Posting for Tom

my house of stone, your ivy grows and now i'm covered in you
Old 04-25-2017, 05:03 AM   #62
Steve Rogers
click, boom
Award Winner / Donor
Anna
N/A
23,786 posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6reo6h7h1wk

Sending the trailer to Sandra

all because of you, i believe in angels
not the kind with wings. no, not the kind with halos
the kind that bring you home, when home becomes a strange place
Old 04-26-2017, 01:11 AM   #63
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts
https://www.buzzfeed.com/eleanorbate...ned#.kyvoBOLQl

---

Just a modern day queen living her truth.

Old 04-26-2017, 01:56 PM   #64
Steve Rogers
click, boom
Award Winner / Donor
Anna
N/A
23,786 posts
http://media.wallgif.com/gifs/606c6c...60c112e7ec.gif

a pirate cat, possibly?

Old 04-26-2017, 02:39 PM   #65
Spencer Reid
living quietly bleeding
Donor
Agnes
parallel universe
5,602 posts
http://68.media.tumblr.com/909c1ed89...ljz3o8_250.gif

changing an avatar for an upcoming character

at the same time

in a different universe
Old 04-26-2017, 02:42 PM   #66
Steve Rogers
click, boom
Award Winner / Donor
Anna
N/A
23,786 posts
Austin realised that ever since they started dating officially, they hadn’t actually discussed that conversation in the coffee shop. It had been awkward, at best, and Evangeline had been so annoyed at the mere sight of him. Nobody would have expected this to come out of that. But they were married, planning a baby, adopting a puppy and just taking things to a whole new level. Austin was glad for the way things turned out. Life with Evangeline was looking to be a lot more exciting than he had ever imagined it would be. When he was younger, loving Evangeline had been easy and effortless, but this was something else. This was like breathing, it was that normal. And he knew that while their families and friends had been doubtful at first, it had all worked out in the end. Maybe that was what everyone needed to focus on more.

Their big wedding was something they did for their families. The only people who knew that Evangeline and Austin were already married were Lucas and the Sharpes and that to only because they showed up one day in hopes of a reconciliation that ended up being the best wedding gift ever. Austin was glad that the Hawaii wedding, a simple beach ceremony without the fuss and glamour had been their official wedding. It defined their relationship and their marriage and them as people. They liked to keep things quiet and private, they weren’t about to go flaunting themselves to everyone who listened. That was the thing about their marriage that Austin hoped would never go away.

Stroking his finger through her folds, Austin sucked on Evangeline’s neck, realising in that very moment that he was doing exactly what she had done to him. With every stroke of her hand, Austin hardened even more, but he was enjoying this feeling, this simplicity too much to make any sudden moves. Pulling his mouth off her neck, Austin laughed softly when he saw the mark he’d left and then as he pulled back to look at her, he slipped a finger inside Evangeline, “I guess today is all about leaving as many marks as we can. You’re gonna need a lot of concealer for that one.”

---
posting for Amy

Old 04-28-2017, 06:42 AM   #67
Good Grief
your voice is a weapon
Award Winner / Donor
Vicki Lotz
middle-earth
3,918 posts
http://68.media.tumblr.com/6a166fbff...aoe6o1_540.gif

^ probably another Bastille gif I'm spamming Sandra with

if you're gonna hit me, hit me harder

cause you better knock me out the first time
Old 04-28-2017, 06:45 AM   #68
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts
https://instagram.com/p/BTXEtMAA-EF/

^ mystery Instagram link is a mystery

Old 04-28-2017, 07:13 AM   #69
Steve Rogers
click, boom
Award Winner / Donor
Anna
N/A
23,786 posts
One look at Peter and you knew he was bad news, but that didn’t mean that Kaelyn wanted anything to do with him or his bad news. She wasn’t interested in Peter the way he hoped she was. In fact, she knew that he’d come in there hoping that all the women at the station would fall head over heels in love with him. Sure, the viewers liked Peter’s face and he was charming and he made the news exciting, but majority of the women at the station were married and had been married a long time. Not even a charming knave like Peter could change that. And if he thought he could seduce her away from her boyfriend, he had another thing coming. Kaelyn made it clear she was with Curtis every time they were together, even if Peter didn’t seem to give two shits about that.

“Okay, he’s not harmless, but it’s not like anybody really gives a shit about him,” she tried to argue, but she knew that Curtis had already made up his mind. Kaelyn looked at her boyfriend a moment and smiled sadly, he was so worried about her and about Peter and about everything else. She didn’t blame him. If Peter became a permanent fixture, then Curtis wouldn’t have a job and Kaelyn could see how that would affect him and their relationship, if she was being honest. She didn’t want to lose Curtis in her life, he was such an important part of it all.

Tilting her head as Curtis admitted that he didn’t like her talking to Peter, Kaelyn sighed, “I wish you could dictate that sort of thing, Curtis, but you’re just going to have to trust me on this. Peter needs to make friends and meet people and I’m going to help him. Totally platonically and he knows it too. Or if he doesn’t, he’s going to find out.” Laughing softly, she cupped Curtis’ cheek and shook her head, “Your looks are not what got me interested, let’s be very honest.” Looking into his eyes, Kaelyn brushed her thumb over his bottom lip and sighed, “What are you really worried about, baby? That he’s going to replace you?” The words were out of her mouth and the door to Curtis’ office opened and she heard Peter’s voice, ”Who is replacing who? Oh sorry, am I interrupting something? Didn’t realise that you had company, Nicholson.”

---
a post from last night

Old 04-30-2017, 10:31 PM   #70
Brianna Randall
he's clueing for looks...
Award Winner / Donor
Lindsey Stan
Sassenach
10,716 posts
Part of Tyler's job involved being out on the streets, and half the time was spent chasing after suspects, because there was never that one suspect who didn't start running at some point. So it required some level of fitness, even if he did spend some of his day running, he still needed to at least be somewhat fit.

start of a Tyler post for Sarah

New Thread  Reply