House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Thrill Rides The Haunted Carousel The Twist-O-Whirl → Ctrl + V

Old 05-02-2017, 10:07 AM   #71
Steve Rogers
click, boom
Award Winner / Donor
Anna
N/A
23,786 posts
����

I have no idea.

all because of you, i believe in angels
not the kind with wings. no, not the kind with halos
the kind that bring you home, when home becomes a strange place
Old 05-04-2017, 06:49 AM   #72
Mission Unstable
#bitofaday
Award Winner / Donor
Sarah
Velaris
11,366 posts
https://68.media.tumblr.com/9b704287...qwu5o4_400.gif

Linking a gif for a scene start.

meantime, let wonder seem familiar
Old 05-04-2017, 11:52 AM   #73
Steve Rogers
click, boom
Award Winner / Donor
Anna
N/A
23,786 posts
Being back in LA gave Callum a sense of what was really happening. It wasn’t wrong, because she was of legal age and this was a decision that she had made and then they’d made together, so technically consenting adults and all that. It was just different and Callum was always confused by how to handle situations that were like this. Melody was great and their time in New York was exactly what both of them wanted and needed in their lives. It was a chance for them to really figure out what was happening. Maybe bursting that bubble and coming home had made them both realise that things were different. Or maybe it was just Callum. He wasn’t a bad person, but he was pretty sure that he wasn’t the guy that Melody thought he was. However, he wasn’t going to push her away because of that. If anything, Callum wanted to see where they could go and what would happen for them in the future.

Callum loved sex more than the average man, but there was a strange vibe in the air when it came to things with Melody. He knew that if he just left everything open-ended, she would take charge and they’d be doing things her way. Maybe that’s what he needed to do, just let her control the situation and the evening and see where things were going to go. He didn’t want to assume that that’s why she was coming over, but her texts and the conversation they were having was pointing in that direction, so he was going to just take it and run with it. Whatever was going to happen that day, Callum wasn’t going to think about it too much, because Melody wasn’t going to do that either and there was no point in trying to figure it all out on his own.

“I don’t have a type,” he said very simply, smiling at Melody and her comment. Did he have a type? He could have been corny and said that he was into her, but that would be putting himself out there too much. Maybe it was the day and Callum wasn’t completely in tuned with himself. But he was getting there. Melody wrapped herself around him and all thoughts vanished from Callum’s mind. He was completely focused on her and how good it felt to just be that close to her. His tongue brushed against hers and he held her close, not leaving any space for anything between their bodies. When she pulled away, Callum licked his lips and chuckled, “From the taste of it, you’ve already had a lot to drink. But I’ve got some beer if you’re interested.”

a post from yesterday

Old 05-04-2017, 05:30 PM   #74
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts
Kjære Isak, Nå sitter jeg der vi traff hverandre for første gang on tenker på deg. Snart er klokken 21:21. Jeg har lyst till å si tusen ting til deg. Unnskyld for at jeg skremte deg. Unnskyld for at jeg ikke fortalte for å miste deg. Hadde glemt at det ikke går an å miste noen, at alle mennesker er alene uansett. Et annet sted i universet er vi sammen i uendelig tid, husk det. Elkser deg.

^^ An Evak text I saw and needed to google translate to get the gist. Surprisingly, I was able to get most of it myself through my knowledge of German and linguistics and I just felt really proud of myself XD

my house of stone, your ivy grows and now i'm covered in you
Old 05-04-2017, 05:55 PM   #75
Steve Rogers
click, boom
Award Winner / Donor
Anna
N/A
23,786 posts
KAREM, BILLIE IRIS

PLAYED BY
Anna

ACTOR IMAGE

Nathalie Emmanuel

GROUP
Medford Resident

DATE OF BIRTH
February 9th

MAJOR/OCCUPATION
Ethical Hacker

EXTRACURRICULARS
N/A

Building computer
Hacking
Parties
Tea
Hot chocolate
Sketching
Boston summers
Buzzfeed Quizzes
Skinny dipping
Sex

DISLIKES
Coffee
House music
Reality Television
Frat Boys
Addicts
Idiots
Asshols

HISTORY
Growing up in London, Billie’s life was nothing to talk about. She grew up in a mixed racial home to people who weren’t even married. Her mother wasn’t interested in the concept of marriage and her father was too busy to really care, so for as long as Billie lived with them, she was just not interested in being a part of their silent war with each other. Billie didn’t hate her parents, she just didn’t really care about them the way a child should. After all, the only thing they really did for her was pay her school fees and give her money to have a life of her own and do whatever she wanted. She stayed out of their way and never got into trouble, which helped. Billie knew that the last thing any of them wanted was her dragging them down to school and making a scene. The best way to get their attention was to do exactly that, but unlike a lot of the rich spoilt kids at her school, Billie didn’t want anybody to notice her.

Most of her school life she stayed under the radar and even when she started tinkering with the computers, they didn’t pay much attention. It was a process, learning how to hack and get into that world, but Billie did it slowly and carefully. She didn’t want anyone to be able to track her down and figure out what she was doing. In fact, she was being so careful that she started forgetting simple things about what she had done days ago. But it was fun, the learning process made it very exciting. By the time she was 16, Billie had managed to build her own computer and she found different ways to bypass all the ways in which she could get caught. Her parents still had no idea what Billie was up to, and she wanted to keep it that way.

While college was something that her parents would pay for, Billie wasn’t really interested in that whole process. If anything, she just wanted to do her own thing. So with whatever money she got from her parents, Billie moved out of the house and in with some friends. They had a huge apartment that was perfect for like a million people and Billie figured that living there would make her life better. It did, but it also introduced her to a wild party lifestyle that was confusing at first. Billie had no problem with drugs and booze and random sex, but she didn’t understand how people could just do it all without limits. But she managed to find a balance between the partying and the hacking to make enough money for a living.

Billie knew that eventually she’d get caught, but it wasn’t like she was doing any illegal hacking, she was just poking her nose in where it didn’t belong and then making a run for it. While it wasn’t the cops of MI6 that came knocking, it was still someone who she knew would get her into a lot of trouble. They did threaten her and Billie knew that the right thing to do was to just admit her guilt and see where it took her. Obviously she didn’t see the offer landing on the table. Apparently Billie would be a perfect candidate for some ethical hacking, she could work for big corporations that needed to make sure their servers and firewalls were secure and she could make a lot of money that way. They also assured her that by working for them, her name would never end up on the list of hackers that the FBI, CIA and all those other acronyms would be watching. Now that was incentive. That and the fact that she’d get paid a lot of money.

Obviously there was a catch - she had to move to America. While Billie wasn’t totally against it, the idea of leaving her friends and starting over just sounded so hard and complicated. But the pros were outweighing the cons and it was decided that she would move to the States within three months. Billie didn’t even tell her parents what was going on, she figured that if they were interested, they could get in touch with her. It was as simple as that. So she gathered all her things and with her computer, hopped on a plane for Boston.

Having never set foot outside of England, Billie was shocked by America. It wasn’t that different from London, really, except for the accents, words they used, the way they carried themselves and the fact that she was constantly surrounded by idiots. Then again, Billie was surrounded by idiots in London as well. But it was still a change of scenery and took her a while to adjust. The party life was way bigger and more intense in Boston than she thought was possible and Billie kept getting sucked into raves and loud situations where she couldn’t even hear herself think. Between that and dealing with men in suits every single day, she was starting to regret her decision. However, she had adjusted to life in America and Boston was turning out to be a really great place to be.

She’d made lots of friends, had a lot of good contacts for parties, drugs and the like, she did some unethical hacking on the side because it paid well, but for the most part, Billie is still the same. She finds that wild parties are too much for her and people who can’t control their booze or drug intake should really be locked up and never let out. Billie knows that lecturing people on limits is the last thing any of them want, but she feels like it’s the only way she’s going to really help these people. Then again, nobody understands what she’s saying apparently, because her accent is too thick. Americans.

submitting a bio earlier?

Old 05-07-2017, 06:13 PM   #76
Brianna Randall
he's clueing for looks...
Award Winner / Donor
Lindsey Stan
Sassenach
10,716 posts
http://68.media.tumblr.com/5a7836115...ttp2o3_250.gif

for a plot request I believe.

Old 05-08-2017, 06:00 AM   #77
Steve Rogers
click, boom
Award Winner / Donor
Anna
N/A
23,786 posts
https://www.facebook.com/ScoopedIcec...c_ref=NEWSFEED

sharing it with a friend

Old 05-16-2017, 01:14 AM   #78
Mission Unstable
#bitofaday
Award Winner / Donor
Sarah
Velaris
11,366 posts
http://bit.ly/2oyzK4P

Working on a FB post for work.

meantime, let wonder seem familiar
Old 05-16-2017, 05:52 AM   #79
Steve Rogers
click, boom
Award Winner / Donor
Anna
N/A
23,786 posts
http://houseofmadness.net/forum/show...0&postcount=37

something from last night

Old 05-20-2017, 12:43 AM   #80
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts
https://www.instagram.com/p/BS_1V4vl...=kimkardashian god bless the queen('s new IG aesthetic)

---

Group chat shenanigans with Aliona & Reese.

my house of stone, your ivy grows and now i'm covered in you
New Thread  Reply