House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Thrill Rides The Haunted Carousel → Board Meetups [2]

Old 07-24-2015, 08:48 PM   #21
Brianna Randall
he's clueing for looks...
Award Winner / Donor
Lindsey Stan
Sassenach
10,716 posts
I think you were just going to give me the £3 on the day right. Not that it matters too much.

Also, do you want me to bring anything, maybe food/snack wise. Cause I'll have time to go to a Tesco Express or Co-Op before I get on the train.

And we were all going to pay for Alton Towers together weren't we and just split it all between us.

Old 07-24-2015, 08:52 PM   #22
Daisy Johnson
I'm a little monster
Award Winner / Ring Leader
Phoebe
Yesterday
33,060 posts
No, it's better if you don't, we need to limit how much we're bringing in the car.
Old 07-24-2015, 08:55 PM   #23
Brianna Randall
Award Winner / Donor
Lindsey Stan
Sassenach
10,716 posts
I wasn't planning to get much if you did, but no worries, just thought I'd offer anyway.

Old 07-25-2015, 11:15 PM   #24
Space Oddity
glorious
Award Winner / Main Act
Shadow
a galaxy far, far away
7,399 posts
IT'S OFFICIAL I HAVE A UK PHONE NUMBER AND I'M HALFWAY PACKED AND I'M FREAKING OUT.

Putting the SIM card into my phone now. Then running to storage to see if I can dig up a backpack for hiking in Romania, then the mall to replace my pocketbook (which has officially shredded beyond any facade of usefulness), then laundry and finishing packing and I'M SO HYPER AND EXCITED AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE/MEET ALL OF YOU!!!

I apologize in advance for my enthusiasm. XD

I won't let them break me down to dust.

I know that there's a place for us.
Old 07-26-2015, 10:20 AM   #25
Brianna Randall
Award Winner / Donor
Lindsey Stan
Sassenach
10,716 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Oddity View Post
IT'S OFFICIAL I HAVE A UK PHONE NUMBER AND I'M HALFWAY PACKED AND I'M FREAKING OUT.

Putting the SIM card into my phone now. Then running to storage to see if I can dig up a backpack for hiking in Romania, then the mall to replace my pocketbook (which has officially shredded beyond any facade of usefulness), then laundry and finishing packing and I'M SO HYPER AND EXCITED AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE/MEET ALL OF YOU!!!

I apologize in advance for my enthusiasm. XD
No worries I can't wait to meet you either, I'm excited as well, I even started my packing on Friday and I'm pretty sure I'm done. So yeah, I can't wait. If you want I'll give you my number.

Old 07-26-2015, 01:43 PM   #26
Daisy Johnson
I'm a little monster
Phoebe
Yesterday
33,060 posts
Lmfao I won't even pack for monday's trip until Sunday night. You guys.

My garden may be a jungle. We haven't been able to mow the lawn for weeks because it keeps raining.
Old 07-26-2015, 01:48 PM   #27
Heartbreak Girl
strike to kill
Award Winner /
Carly
C-53
27,091 posts
I'll probably pack the morning I leave xD I'm bad at packing in advance!

what did you think i'd say to that? does a scorpion sting while fighting back?
they strike to kill and you know I will

Old 07-26-2015, 02:56 PM   #28
Brianna Randall
Award Winner / Donor
Lindsey Stan
Sassenach
10,716 posts
I've just gotta make sure I've got my chargers in my backpack, but yeah I'm pretty much packed. I'm the opposite I can't pack last minute.

Phoebe: Don't worry about it,

I apologise in advance if I'm constantly sneezing/sniffly, it appears I might have hayfever, although it might not be so bad by then, but yeah, I'll make sure I bring tissues with me in case anyway.

Old 07-29-2015, 01:26 AM   #29
Daisy Johnson
I'm a little monster
Phoebe
Yesterday
33,060 posts
What do you guys want for breakfast, drinks and snacks? I need to go shopping anyway.
Old 07-29-2015, 01:47 AM   #30
Space Oddity
glorious
Award Winner / Main Act
Shadow
a galaxy far, far away
7,399 posts
Oh, right. I like all kinds of breakfast foods, but I feel like I should probably make sure you know my dietary restrictions.

1. No beef or pork of any kind. Poultry (except for turkey) is fine, as is pretty much any kind of seafood.
2. No melon fruits. Watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew... Doesn't matter, can't eat it. Even the juices make me sick.
3. You can all laugh at me... I don't drink soda. Of any kind. Carbonated drinks and I do not get along. Even fizzy water is a bad idea. XD

Otherwise, I'm pretty much good with anything that isn't too spicy. There are things I don't like, but I'm willing to try new things too. Breakfast is my favorite meal so really, anything goes! For potential BBQ purposes, I'd be happy to pay for my own veggie "meat" or something, if it makes it easier for you at all!

I won't let them break me down to dust.

I know that there's a place for us.
New Thread  Reply