House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Thrill Rides The Haunted Carousel → Dating People From Different Countries?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2012, 04:00 PM   #1
N/A
N/A
n/a posts
dating people from different countries

Emma Watson is seriously so adorable. Ellen asked her about the differences between dating American guys and British guys and this is what she had to say:

"English guys are very well put together," the Harry Potter wizard turned Perks of Being a Wallflower standout, her pixie cut grown into a shaggy bob, told Ellen DeGeneres in an interview airing tomorrow on Ellen.

"They dress really well and they are very well mannered. But they are also very restrained. Usually in the whole courting situation, I‘m used to being first of all, ignored for the first two months of the ritual. And then maybe they'll acknowledge my presence. Then, they'll probably be a little mean to me. And then, maybe we'll, you know...whatever."

"Then I arrive in America," she recalled, "and I remember a few nights into Brown [University], this guy just being like, 'I like you. You're great. Let's go on a date. Let's do it.' I'm like, 'I'm sorry, what just happened?' This is like a huge culture shock for me. They're very like open and very straight-forward—but they wear flip-flops and I don't know if I like that."

Have you ever dated anyone from a different culture, country, religion than yourself? How was that experience? Did it make it more interesting or did it cause problems you never thought you would have?
New Thread