House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Welcome to the Carnival We're All Mad Here! → I wonder what I'd do if I lost you...

Old 12-31-2012, 06:36 AM   #21
no body, no crime
running in place
Award Winner / Donor
heidikins
Bat Country
13,421 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid Barbie View Post
Heck yeah. I found an Indiana Jones potato head for eight bucks at a VV in Redmond. Still in the box and everything. At the comic book stores here, I saw the same one for twenty. One of my best finds. The ultimate though was the Optimus Prime helmet I found at the same VV for about the same price. I'd take a picture, but I don't think a picture really does it justice. It has sounds!!!! Haha.
Holy shit tht is awesome! I got a real coach purse for $30 and it's usually over $200. Oh the perks of a employee are amazing!

And the glass of my intentions turns to sand
And shatters in my hand
Old 12-31-2012, 06:38 AM   #22
Space Oddity
glorious
Award Winner / Main Act
Shadow
a galaxy far, far away
7,400 posts
Maybe someday I'll get on a tour that will take me out to Washington! At which point I better see both you and Heidi, regardless of where in the state the show is.

I like speaking in hypotheticals, apparently. Lots of those in my life.

I won't let them break me down to dust.

I know that there's a place for us.
Old 12-31-2012, 06:40 AM   #23
no body, no crime
running in place
Award Winner / Donor
heidikins
Bat Country
13,421 posts
Oh I would find any possible way to get to the show, Shadow! Even hitchhike if needed! XD

And the glass of my intentions turns to sand
And shatters in my hand
Old 12-31-2012, 06:41 AM   #24
Living Dead Girl
closed world, open wounds
Donor
LM
Suicide Room
1,631 posts
^^ Oh snap!? That is awesome. And you probably don't have a crazy cat lady that constantly lurks your store like we do here. And I don't mean a lady who smells of cats or something. No, a lady who wears nothing but cat print clothing, ears, and a tail. I haven't worked there, but I have heard stories from people who have. I've even seen her a couple times.

I love speaking hypothetically. Which reminds me, just recently I've started a mental bucket list. Some day it will reach paper. But one of the biggest items on the list, is to meet you all some day! If you'll have me that is.

Edit: I'll steal my boyfriend's car and come get you Heidi!
Old 12-31-2012, 08:12 AM   #25
Love Me?
Award Winner / Carnie
Nadya
manchester, england
3,269 posts
*tackleglomp*

This is an awesome and highly unexpected but fabulous surprise! What an amazing thing to wake upto. Hiiii!!! Seeing your fb stalking isn't quiiiite the same.

Anyways. We better plot something funtastic, lady! <333

Old 12-31-2012, 10:33 AM   #26
Brianna Randall
he's clueing for looks...
Award Winner / Donor
Lindsey Stan
Sassenach
10,716 posts
I don't think we knew each other as much as the others but I do remember you, we have the same initials, well partially, my first name and surname are LM, but my first and middle name are LA , but yeah, it's great to have you back.

Old 12-31-2012, 10:41 AM   #27
Steve Rogers
click, boom
Award Winner / Donor
Anna
N/A
23,786 posts
LM. DUDE.

You should be so honored, because I'm on holiday and all I waned to really do when I checked the board was welcome you! All that indirect FB conversing made me miss you muchly, so I'm glad you're back. Come find me, we need to plot when I return from my vacay!

all because of you, i believe in angels
not the kind with wings. no, not the kind with halos
the kind that bring you home, when home becomes a strange place
Old 12-31-2012, 06:07 PM   #28
Daisy Johnson
I'm a little monster
Award Winner / Ring Leader
Phoebe
Yesterday
33,060 posts
Hi! I can't remember if we've met before. Judging by all the squeeing from everyone else I'm thinking it's likely. Have fun
Old 12-31-2012, 07:03 PM   #29
Living Dead Girl
closed world, open wounds
Donor
LM
Suicide Room
1,631 posts
Nadya: Hey girl! Hey! I'm just so excited to see that all my PE favorites are here! It's gonna be just like old times and I can't wait! We will. I was thinking I'm gonna warm up with one character. But its probably going to end up as one character per game. Haha! Can't wait to plot with you! <3

Lindsey: One of my best friends here has the same name as you so it always just kind of sticks for me. My first and last initials would be LL. LM or LA is way cooler anyways.

Anna Banana!: I don't think FB stalking sip ever be enough! Lol. It definitely helped me until I could find my way back to you though! Have a super vacay! We will definitely plot when you are back!

Phoebe: Even if we haven't, you can still feel free to squee over me. Jk. Thanks and I'm sure we will get to know each other before long.
Old 01-01-2013, 01:06 AM   #30
Macarena
hoper of far-flung hopes
Award Winner / Carnie
Meg
The TARDIS
8,254 posts
Hi LM! I'm Meg. I guess you were back on PE, but presumably before I got there because I don't believe we've met? Either way, hi! Hope to get to know you around here
New Thread  Reply