House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Welcome to the Carnival We're All Mad Here! → Greetings and Salutations

Old 04-23-2013, 03:18 PM   #1
Nightbird
Don't Talk To Me!
Donor
Mrs Caviezel
San Antonio
1,088 posts
Hi everyone. *waves* Some of you may remember me as Jacquez Marquez or Jac-ass over at PE :P I'm good at writing jerks because I'm not one in real life! Really I'm not! heehee

I've been pressured to start a greetings thread and although I am not shy I do worry that people will not say hi and I'll feel like a dick. heehee

Anyhoo, I've been rping for a long, long time and its one of the few things that hasn't seemed to tire me. I love Sci-Fi and fantasy, especially dealing with magic and mythology. I am currently trying to link the Fae world with Sci-Fi which is trending right now in the literary world.

I am the older sis type of gal, but if you don't want a kick in the pants type of talking too I wouldn't suggest you ask for my words of wisdom. Nope I don't suffer fools.

I have friends on this board that I love a great deal and I hope to make many more.

I love coming up with plots and storylines and if you get to know me and my writings and would like me to join you then please PM me, I love PMs!

I'm also fluent in spanish, own a Malamute named Lobo and a Lasapoo named Penelope. My birdbath recently claimed its first life. (poor little sparrow and I still claim my birdbath was framed!!) I have a little daughter and I'm a big mama's girl myself. I always have jars of candy and bottles of wine. I usually skip lunch and naps and I don't like driving in the city but looooove long road trips.

Thank you for reading my post and have a wonderful day.
~Cindy
Old 04-23-2013, 03:39 PM   #2
Viking Heart
savage high
Donor
Lee
Manchester
1,322 posts
Hi Cindy!

Welcome to HoM. I'm Lee... It's great to see a new face on here. I don't remember you from PE as I didn't really post there a whole lot, but I feel like we should plot somewhere here!

Jars of candy and bottles of wine? Wow you sound like me! haha.

PM me if you ever want to plot

x-x-x-x-x sometimes i think i was born backwards x-x-x-x-x
Old 04-23-2013, 03:50 PM   #3
Theo Raeken
the stories not yet told
Award Winner / Donor
Tommy
England
9,068 posts
Welcome, Cindy! I wasn't really around much on PE so unfortunately I don't remember you from there but it's great to have you here now! If you're interested in Sci-Fi then I'm sure you'll love Arcqu'iris so check that out for sure. If you need any help then don't hesitate to let me know, I'm part of the mod team so I should be able to sort out any issues you have.

because there's always time for second guesses, I don't wanna know

if you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go
Old 04-23-2013, 04:44 PM   #4
Brianna Randall
he's clueing for looks...
Award Winner / Donor
Lindsey Stan
Sassenach
10,716 posts
Hey there Cindy, I think I do remember you a little. I was a member over there anyway. I'm Lindsey, and if you need any help or just want to chat feel free to PM me anytime. I'm quite a big fan of Sci-Fi and Fantasy as well. Anyway, welcome to the boards and I'll see you around.

Old 04-23-2013, 05:27 PM   #5
Spencer Reid
living quietly bleeding
Donor
Agnes
parallel universe
5,602 posts
Hi Cindy...I am pretty sure I remember you. Welcome to HoM.
Old 04-23-2013, 05:52 PM   #6
illium
heavy metal & reflective
Donor
elly
spira
633 posts
Hey Cindy, welcome to HoM! I'm Elly and it's great to see someone new! I like fantasy and sci-fi myself and I think mythology is just really fascinating - hopefully I'll see you in some of the fantasy games here and we can plot something!
Old 04-23-2013, 06:01 PM   #7
Nightbird
Don't Talk To Me!
Donor
Mrs Caviezel
San Antonio
1,088 posts
Thank you for all your welcome posts! I don't feel like a dick!

Lee - Anytime you wanna talk about candy or wine, PM me! ;)

Tommy - I am currently working on a character for Arcqu'iris, though I'm not sure how everyone pronounces it.

Lindsey - I think I remember you too..*rubs chin in thought* Its great to be here!

Agnes - Have we met?? I'm sorry if I can't place your real name, perhaps a character name??? PM me some time

Elly - I know, I especially love reading on the different types of Fae. Have you seen Lost Girl?

Thank you, guys, I'm feeling the love..
Old 04-23-2013, 06:10 PM   #8
Brianna Randall
he's clueing for looks...
Award Winner / Donor
Lindsey Stan
Sassenach
10,716 posts
Well I look forward to maybe plotting with you at some point, always nice to have new people to plot with.

Old 04-23-2013, 06:21 PM   #9
Theo Raeken
the stories not yet told
Award Winner / Donor
Tommy
England
9,068 posts
Cindy, I pronounce it ark-wire-iss or something similar to that! It's a difficult name, I know!

because there's always time for second guesses, I don't wanna know

if you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go
Old 04-23-2013, 07:02 PM   #10
Lady Levine
Wha? I'm Jamazing.
Donor
Jenny
Montreal
512 posts
Hey there Cindy!

I dont remember you from PE but I was there for about....3 months total? LOL If you join any of the RL games then please please plot with me! I like writing with "jerks" since my characters tend to be either bitchy or shocked at the jerkishness!

We have a few things in common: I'm a mommy to a little girl, I love candy, and I LOVE wine! LOL

You're such a hard act for me to follow
Love me today don't leave me tomorrow, yeah
But if I fall for you, I'll never recover
If I fall for you, I'll never be the same
New Thread  Reply