House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Welcome to the Carnival We're All Mad Here! → heeeeey brother

Old 08-30-2015, 12:49 PM   #11
Brianna Randall
he's clueing for looks...
Award Winner / Donor
Lindsey Stan
Sassenach
10,716 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle Eye View Post
Missed you so much vicki can't wait to be active and chatting again with you! <3

Krystal: Thanks so much! We should definently try and plot something, plotting different stuff with different people is a thing i love to do Also, somehow I didn't mention it but I'm from Aus too so aussie's unite!

Lindsey: hey! course I remember you, we never properly plotted anything - should change that! but it's great to see a friendly face around.

Sandra: haha thanks! it should be ok, I'm planning on taking it one RPG at a time ;) and board love usually comes pretty quickly to me and everyone seems so friendly, shouldn't be hard to get into.
Yay for friendly faces, and yes we should definitely plot something together. Let me know where you want to plot and we can come up with some ideas.

Old 08-30-2015, 01:34 PM   #12
Raw Sugar
watch this madness
Award Winner / Donor
Jax
Texas
4,421 posts
Ema! I was wondering when you'd actually get active here! We'll need to plot somewhere!!

Old 08-30-2015, 01:38 PM   #13
Eagle Eye
garbage constants
Carnie
Ema
Sanctuary
65 posts
Krystal: YAY FOR AUSSIES, I've never actually been on a board w/ other australians so this should be a novel thing. Ooh that sounds really interesting, it wont put me off. Everyone writes in different styles and I'm always open to trying something new

Samantha: Hey Sam, yeah everyone is super friendly! I'm sure we'll get in a plot together at some point.

Tom: Haha, thanks for the warning, hopefully my studies will cut down time spent on here but somehow I feel that wont last long.

Phoebe: I will once I decide what games to focus on first! Gotta prioritise where I want my characters to go first And haha those two are good people have a monopoly on. YAY! I'm getting all my friends into OB one person at a time, it's slow going but totally worth it.

Lindsey woo yes!

Hahah hello Jax! It'll happen, gimme a shout if you want me somewhere
Old 08-30-2015, 01:45 PM   #14
Good Grief
your voice is a weapon
Award Winner / Donor
Vicki Lotz
middle-earth
3,918 posts
I love that you keep replying in here because I swear I keep clicking into the thread JUST to stare at Lee in your av. daaaaaaaamn

if you're gonna hit me, hit me harder

cause you better knock me out the first time
Old 08-30-2015, 02:06 PM   #15
Space Oddity
glorious
Award Winner / Main Act
Shadow
a galaxy far, far away
7,399 posts
Hey Ema! I'm Shadow and I'm... kind of on staff? I really just help out in Second Life. Which, by the way, I am very happy to see you joining! I also appreciate seeing Lee Pace in your av. I don't know what b99 is, but Tolkien (not just LotR? Does this mean I can discuss the Sil, Unfinished Tales, etc with you?! ), HP, and Orphan Black - basically, you seem pretty awesome to me already!

Welcome to the board! I hope to see you getting into more games (and plotting, maybe even with me?)!

I won't let them break me down to dust.

I know that there's a place for us.
Old 08-30-2015, 02:13 PM   #16
Bradshaw
something just like this
Award Winner / Donor
Vicky
books of old
3,083 posts
Hi Ema! I'm the other Vicky Welcome to the madness that is this place! So glad there are some more Orphan Black fans here!

I'm not looking for somebody with some superhuman gifts, some superhero, some fairytale bliss

just something I can turn to somebody I can kiss
Old 08-30-2015, 02:23 PM   #17
Eagle Eye
garbage constants
Carnie
Ema
Sanctuary
65 posts
Well you should know, Vicki! Thanks for the av ;D

Ooo I'll totally be PMing you at some point then because I love god/myth games so all the love there. b99 is brooklyn nine nine and is basically the best comedy show ever, you should watch it. Yes! You totally can! My memory is a bit shoddy on the more specific parts of the silm etc especially when it comes to names, omg they go in one ear out the other, but I have many first age elf feels (mostly to do with Galadriel, Thranduil and Elrond and his fam ) and the numenoreans are super interesting too.

Hey other vicky! I love your set Hopefully we get a chance to plot at some point
Old 08-30-2015, 02:39 PM   #18
Space Oddity
glorious
Award Winner / Main Act
Shadow
a galaxy far, far away
7,399 posts
EEEEE okay yes, we will get along just fine! Like I actually just did a little girly squeal as I read all of that. First Age Elf feels are my favorite Tolkien feels, and likewise, my memory of the Sil probably needs some work. Honestly, I need to reread all of them, it's been a while. >.> And yes, I look forward to any and all PMs on the subject of SL plottage (and mythology in general). However, I'm not really a fan of comedy TV except talk shows. I don't know, sitcoms have just always kind of annoyed me. Currently the only one I can tolerate is Modern Family.

I won't let them break me down to dust.

I know that there's a place for us.
Old 08-30-2015, 02:41 PM   #19
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts
Hello! I'm late to the party but that's cause I was sleeping... timezones and all!

I'm Erika, one of the mods on the board. Welcome to this little stop on the internet train. If you need any help, feel free to PM me. I love b99, such a funny show.

my house of stone, your ivy grows and now i'm covered in you
Old 08-30-2015, 05:43 PM   #20
Macarena
hoper of far-flung hopes
Award Winner / Carnie
Meg
The TARDIS
8,254 posts
Hello Ema! I'm Meg and I am yet another mod on good old HoM I'm glad to see you getting into things already You'll be addicted love it here in no time!
New Thread  Reply