House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Welcome to the Carnival We're All Mad Here! → Requiem In Wonderland

Old 04-13-2014, 06:58 PM   #11
Brianna Randall
he's clueing for looks...
Award Winner / Donor
Lindsey Stan
Sassenach
10,716 posts
I need to have a re-watch of Lie To Me at some point. And I have both Storm of Swords books, so I don't need to wait to start reading them.

Old 04-13-2014, 07:08 PM   #12
Requiem
a whole new world
Award Winner / Donor
Sera
New Jersey
1,784 posts
I'm practically giddy over how excited I am for you! I love talking to people when they're reading the series for the first time. Let me know when your mind is blown, hahaha.
Old 04-13-2014, 07:31 PM   #13
no body, no crime
running in place
Award Winner / Donor
heidikins
Bat Country
13,421 posts
I love Warehouse 13! I'm just starting season 3 on Netflix! Oh did you say Lie To Me??? I loved that shows! More and more in common I see.

And the glass of my intentions turns to sand
And shatters in my hand
Old 04-13-2014, 07:51 PM   #14
Requiem
a whole new world
Award Winner / Donor
Sera
New Jersey
1,784 posts
I can't remember if I saw season 3 or not. Most likely, but I'll have to double check later, haha. Yay not super common tv show fans!
Old 04-13-2014, 08:23 PM   #15
Space Oddity
glorious
Award Winner / Main Act
Shadow
a galaxy far, far away
7,399 posts
Jfc, Sera, what happened to leaving your laptop at home for the weekend?

Anyways, you know me! So, welcome to my humble internet abode. You are officially the first of my offline friends to get an invite into the madness of the RPG world since I was, like, 14. Just shows how much I love and trust you and trust that you won't freak out when you see how weird I really am! You know where to find me if you need help with anything! <3

I won't let them break me down to dust.

I know that there's a place for us.
Old 04-13-2014, 08:55 PM   #16
Requiem
a whole new world
Award Winner / Donor
Sera
New Jersey
1,784 posts
My friend's parents to decided to spring a last minute family gathering on him. I'm going back tonight after he gets back so we can watch GoT

Aw, I feel all special now. I love yooou <3 And now you'll see I'm just as weird, hahaha. You're gonna regret that last line. Imma blow up your ish, man.
Old 04-13-2014, 09:18 PM   #17
Space Oddity
glorious
Award Winner / Main Act
Shadow
a galaxy far, far away
7,399 posts
I still need to watch last week's GoT... and this week's. And then this week's The 100 and Vikings and Hannibal. SO FAR BEHIND ON MY TV.

I love you too! <3 Hehe, all the weirdos in my life! I don't mind, I'm just expecting my phone's inbox to be constantly full for a while. Also, this gives us an excuse to hang out more, because I can show you stuff in person too. ;D

I won't let them break me down to dust.

I know that there's a place for us.
Old 04-13-2014, 10:14 PM   #18
Brianna Randall
he's clueing for looks...
Award Winner / Donor
Lindsey Stan
Sassenach
10,716 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
I can't remember if I saw season 3 or not. Most likely, but I'll have to double check later, haha. Yay not super common tv show fans!
You like Warehouse 13, I didn't see that, I love that show as well. I've started S4 but I've only watched probably the first 2 or 3 episodes. I have S1 - 3 on DVD, so I might wait until S4 is released here in the UK. And then finish it, because I watch it online.

I might wait a little bit before reading book 3 of GOT, because I have a couple other books I started that need finishing. But I've FINALLY finished B2.

Old 04-13-2014, 10:17 PM   #19
Spencer Reid
living quietly bleeding
Donor
Agnes
parallel universe
5,602 posts
Hi Sera, I'm Agnes and I have recently got on the GoT bandwagon although I am about halfway through the third season, but since I read a lot I decided to read it as well. Although I'd do it in Polish first and then probably in original...which should be an experience...

at the same time

in a different universe
Old 04-13-2014, 10:36 PM   #20
Requiem
a whole new world
Award Winner / Donor
Sera
New Jersey
1,784 posts
Shadow: All about the hangs. You can show me everything I think I know but actually still have no clue about, haha. Yaaaay

Lindsey: I didn't list W13 but Heidi's sig made me bring it up. Okay, so if there's a season 4 then I did see season 3. I just remember I haven't seen the newest one, haha. I'm in the middle of like 3 different books so I definitely feel you there. Cross one off the list though!

Agnes: It definitely is an experience, haha. A LONG experience. A Dance with Dragons could crush a small child, I think. I also love your name/avatar/sig (I have a feeling I'll be saying that to a lot of people). I can't decide if I like the American or Swedish version better. Leaning towards Swedish, though. I still have to finish the second and third movies. Haven't even touched the books.
New Thread  Reply