House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Thrill Rides The Haunted Carousel The Twist-O-Whirl → Ctrl + V

Old 03-11-2017, 05:38 AM   #11
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts
https://68.media.tumblr.com/63821ddd...dhgfo2_250.gif

---

Was going to update Riley's sig

my house of stone, your ivy grows and now i'm covered in you
Old 03-11-2017, 05:46 AM   #12
Space Oddity
glorious
Award Winner / Main Act
Shadow
a galaxy far, far away
7,400 posts
http://houseofmadness.net/forum/showthread.php?t=6221

- - -

Probably updating my TDL but may have been linking Sarah to something.

I won't let them break me down to dust.

I know that there's a place for us.
Old 03-11-2017, 06:17 AM   #13
Mission Unstable
#bitofaday
Award Winner / Donor
Sarah
Velaris
11,366 posts
I have attended Supanova on and off since 2010. I love being able to spend time around people who share my love of the fictional world. I volunteered for the first time at the Gold Coast last year and loved getting the chance to meet and work with a fun group of people while helping new visitors have an awesome Supanova experience. I am always interested in watching and learning from the behind the scenes action, so working on the ground level was really exciting for me. This year, I am visiting with a friend of mine for the Melbourne convention, and I am looking forward to having someone to share the experience with.

Bullshitting my way through my volunteer application for one of our comic-cons.

meantime, let wonder seem familiar
Old 03-12-2017, 01:33 AM   #14
Heartbreak Girl
strike to kill
Award Winner /
Carly
C-53
27,091 posts
https://instagram.com/p/BRg-EMpA5My/

Sending a link to something

what did you think i'd say to that? does a scorpion sting while fighting back?
they strike to kill and you know I will

Old 03-12-2017, 06:12 AM   #15
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts
http://houseofmadness.net/forum/show...561#post536561

---

Linking to a post for Carly

Old 03-13-2017, 10:05 PM   #16
Spencer Reid
living quietly bleeding
Donor
Agnes
parallel universe
5,602 posts
http://i66.tinypic.com/orhumg.jpg

---

A long overdue sig change up

at the same time

in a different universe
Old 03-13-2017, 10:06 PM   #17
Spencer Reid
living quietly bleeding
Donor
Agnes
parallel universe
5,602 posts
http://i66.tinypic.com/orhumg.jpg

---

A long overdue sig change up

at the same time

in a different universe
Old 03-14-2017, 06:00 PM   #18
Kick Drum Heart
the head and the heart
Award Winner / Donor
Amanda
Los Angeles, CA
7,189 posts
https://68.media.tumblr.com/d53d6036...jgzdo1_400.gif

Probably a post gif

. use the sleeves of my sweater . let's have an adventure .

. head in the clouds but my gravity's centered .
Old 03-14-2017, 06:11 PM   #19
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts
"Yo, true." Leo replied quickly when Tiffany claimed that Nick had been getting naked long before she had come along and Leo, for one, was a fan of it. He knew that Nick was off the market now that he was with Tiffany and Leo would never have gone there anyway out of respect for his best friend but that did not mean that he could not still look. Nick was fine. It would be a lie to say anything to the contrary and Leo really did not like lying to people. "Thank the gods."

Winking playfully over at Tiffany when he said that, he allowed her to take Holly off of his shoulders even if he was not sure that he wanted to. He liked carrying her but he knew that the little girl needed to run around as well and now that they were getting towards the zoo, it was the perfect place for her to get around and do that. Leo was not going to be the one to stop Holly from having fun just because he was clingy to her and everything. Leo was trying not to be so Holly centric but it did not come easily to him to share her attention, even with Tiffany. Leo could not help himself, Tiffany should have known better than to believe Leo, the son of the goddess of love, would not fall in love with her daughter like he had.

"As if I would." Leo replied, hitting Tiffany playfully on the arm to let her know that he was hardly going to do anything to jeopardise Holly's safety and as much fun as Raven was, she was not about to win any awards for childcare or being the most responsible adult in the room. Leo tried not to think about it too much but that was the truth of the matter and there was no point acting otherwise. Raven knew who and what she was and Leo knew that as well and no part of that was a protective maternal person. "Raven probably wouldn't even be offended by us not letting her look after Holly. She's not that easily upset."

Leo shrugged off the thoughts about Raven and looked back to Tiffany when she spoke again, claiming that she needed to do something to keep Nick interested and Leo could not help but arch his eyebrow at her. He was happy to help his best friend but he was also worried that she was becoming the sort of person who existed just to make her boyfriend happy and became focused and centralised around that goal. If it made Tiffany happy then that was fine but Leo was not sure that he wanted her to become that person. She was meant to be better and stronger than that.

"Are you asking me as your friend or an Aphrodite boy?" Leo asked, nudging her lightly with his shoulder. He knew that it was likely the former but he needed to check because there would be a difference in his answer depending on how she was asking. "It actually makes a difference in this context. Trust."

^^ trying to post but it's bleh

Old 03-14-2017, 06:21 PM   #20
Steve Rogers
click, boom
Award Winner / Donor
Anna
N/A
23,786 posts
Looking at them right then, nobody would be able to tell that Aiden and Lydia had been apart for close to a year, that they’d been struggling with this break up unlike most couples. It was as good as breaking up with your high school sweetheart, because they had been together through so much and then some. Their relationship was about so much more than just the years they’d spent together though. They’d been there for each other, supporting the other through career changes and advancements, location changes and everything in between. Aiden knew that he was lucky, blessed and fortunate to find someone who loved him enough to go everywhere with him. No matter what decision football made for him, Lydia accepted and moved with Aiden. That didn’t seem fair to him, because not once did he even consider what she wanted. Then again, the times that Aiden did ask, Lydia did brush him off.

“That’s so good to hear,” he said, half choked and on the verge of tears. He’d done everything wrong by Lydia. She deserved to be with someone who wouldn’t just end things with her because it had gotten too hard to handle. Relationships weren’t meant to be easy and they’d done enough and spent enough years together to know that sometimes things got difficult and instead of just turning around and walking away, you made it work. But even if they had mutually agreed to end things, Aiden knew that it was because of him and every day since that conversation, he’d hated himself for putting Lydia through what he did. It was crazy to think that he could make a home out of this house without Lydia in it. She was half the reason why any part of his world even made sense and now that she was here, they could start over and Aiden was so excited about that.

Brushing his thumbs across her cheeks, Aiden took a moment to just admire his girlfriend. She had changed, but in a good way. And if it was even possible, Lydia had gotten more beautiful. “You couldn’t have forgotten this charming face anyway,” he teased, but he realised in that moment that they hadn’t even talked since their break up. No FaceTime, no selfies and no anything to show the other person what was going on with them. Kissing her back, Aiden slid an arm around her body and held her flush against him as they kissed. It was intense and just what they needed, but it still ended too fast. When Lydia mentioned unpacking, Aiden shook his head and then took a few steps forward, moving her with him, towards the couch. “You have all the time in the world to unpack,” he whispered, finding her mouth for another kiss before adding, “We have to make up for lost time and that can’t wait.”

Gently shifting her onto the couch, Aiden kissed Lydia again, one hand cupping the back of her head, the other around her waist as he stayed close, trying to move them and not fall at the same time. It had clearly been far too long since this had happened.

---
post for Vicki

all because of you, i believe in angels
not the kind with wings. no, not the kind with halos
the kind that bring you home, when home becomes a strange place
New Thread  Reply