House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Thrill Rides The Haunted Carousel → Usernames

Old 07-22-2015, 04:39 AM   #11
Brianna Randall
he's clueing for looks...
Award Winner / Donor
Lindsey Stan
Sassenach
10,716 posts
I usually tend to go for my favorite fictional characters: Veronica Hobbes, Felicity Smoak, Steve McGarrett, Clint Barton, Deanna Troi, but right now I've gone with Antonio Dawson, who is of course one of my favorite characters from Chicago PD played by the wonderful Jon Seda. I have also had song lyrics/titles for names before as well, but generally go for character names.

Old 08-11-2015, 07:36 AM   #12
Kimberly Hart
bad things
Award Winner / Donor
--
N/A
5,088 posts
I've had a lot of the same usernames over the years. RAWRmonster was one that I had on PE and it's what I started out on here with. I really can't remember all the of my usernames, but Avalanche is one of Nick's songs with Demi Lovato and then Davina Claire, who is just perfection. I think I'm going to stick with this one for awhile. It's going on four months... which is just about the longest I've kept my username the same... ever.
Old 08-11-2015, 05:36 PM   #13
s(AINT)
Grab your gear
Award Winner / Donor
Samantha
Hemlock Grove
3,258 posts
Aim to Misbehave came from my favorite series/movie Firefly/Serenity. I have loved this show for a very long time and wanted something to do with the series so I took one of my favorite lines and turned it into a username!

Gibbs Rule 12: Never date a co-worker
Old 08-19-2015, 11:49 AM   #14
Mistaken Identity
Off to see the wizard ..
Award Winner / Donor
Krystal
Australia
2,476 posts
My original and the one I've stuck with through most of the forums I've been on, Happy Ending is from Avril Lavigne song "My Happy Ending." I don't know why but that song spoke to me at the time. Once again the username I'm using now is song related and is from the most talented singer ever Delta Goodrem and her song "Mistaken Identity." Not only is Mistaken Identity is my favourite album of Delta's it is also my favourite song <3 Mistaken Identity really speaks to me because I feel it covers the dark parts of my life.

"Alone its song will fail, and thus the earth shall turn to ash"
Old 10-27-2015, 08:35 AM   #15
Good Grief
your voice is a weapon
Award Winner / Donor
Vicki Lotz
middle-earth
3,918 posts
White Canary is a character from the Birds of Prey series of DC comics. In the DC TV universe, she's going to be Sara Lance's new identity now that she's been resurrected. Sara Lance is one of my all time favorite characters EVER and I'm in love with the actress Caity Lotz who plays her so basically all the love for this name.

if you're gonna hit me, hit me harder

cause you better knock me out the first time
Old 11-13-2015, 07:20 PM   #16
Spencer Reid
living quietly bleeding
Donor
Agnes
parallel universe
5,602 posts
Blue van Meer is the protagonist of a novel called Special Topics In Calamity Physics. Which is basically what would came out if you put The Catcher in Rye and Lolita into a blender. But in a good, slightly surreal, way.

at the same time

in a different universe
Old 11-18-2015, 10:38 PM   #17
Heart Out
it's just you & I tonight
Carnie
Rochelle
Akielos
2,219 posts
I wanted a Hozier song or lyric, and it was a process of elimination where my favourite song titles were too long or just a bit weird. But I think Sedated has a lot of depth to it, which he explains in the introduction here

New Thread  Reply