House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Welcome to the Carnival We're All Mad Here! → I wonder what I'd do if I lost you...

Old 12-31-2012, 05:05 AM   #1
Living Dead Girl
closed world, open wounds
Donor
LM
Suicide Room
1,631 posts
LM l 23 l Animal Lover l Superfreak

So here I am. From my slight lurking on the board, I've come to find I know some of you. I really haven't done this sort of thing in way too long but you'd better believe that, not a day went by where I didn't think of coming back. I truly did miss it but I fell so far out of the loop, I didn't even know where to start back up again. Alas, here I am though. I can't wait to get back in the game and meet some new wonderful folks. As well as catch up more with some of you that I already know and cherish. I'm sure I could go on and on but don't worry, it doesn't take long to get to know me. ^.^
Old 12-31-2012, 05:08 AM   #2
no body, no crime
running in place
Award Winner / Donor
heidikins
Bat Country
13,421 posts
Hi Lynn! I'm Heidi. Another Washington person?! No way! That is soooo cool. I'm in Everett. Better known as pot city LOL. I didn't know you before but I had seen your posts and stuff from PE when it was still around. Anyways, welcome back!

And the glass of my intentions turns to sand
And shatters in my hand
Old 12-31-2012, 05:10 AM   #3
Space Oddity
glorious
Award Winner / Main Act
Shadow
a galaxy far, far away
7,397 posts
LM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello darling! It's Shadow! We still talk on Facebook sometimes so I hope you remember me. I think I had a mini heart attack when I saw you in the chatbox. I missed having you around on PE so much, I'd see your old posts and be like, "Gaaaaaah, I miss LM, I want her baaaaaack *gross sobbing*"

Ahem. SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!

I won't let them break me down to dust.

I know that there's a place for us.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:18 AM   #4
Angelic
mon couer
Award Winner / Donor
Angel
San Junipero
3,111 posts

I missed you more than you'll ever know. <3 I hope to catch up asap and I've love to write with you, LM. ^_^
Old 12-31-2012, 05:19 AM   #5
Brianna Randall
he's clueing for looks...
Award Winner / Donor
Lindsey Stan
Sassenach
10,716 posts
LYNNE YAY, I remember you, not sure if you remember me. But welcome anyway, great to have you here.

Old 12-31-2012, 05:20 AM   #6
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts
OH MAI GOSH <33333333333

Welcome to the board, what a lovely gift this has been today! I hope that you've been well since we last saw you in this corner of the internet! We must catch up and write again soon!

my house of stone, your ivy grows and now i'm covered in you
Old 12-31-2012, 05:20 AM   #7
N/A
N/A
n/a posts
Who didn't miss the lovely Lynn Marie, AM I RIGHT?!

NOW WE CAN REJOICE!!!

I missed you, I love you, here's an official HoM welcome wagon boo!

Welcome Lynn!

I hope you've made this place your home so you can have fun, be loud, get messy, and write everything to your heart's content!

Since you're new around these parts, let me show you around so you can get started!
  • Any and all new information is posted in our awesome news portal. You'll usually see it once you log-in. Everything you really ever wanted to know about HoM is on that page.
  • If you ever need any help, post a thread in the Help Forum and we'll answer you as soon as we can. If for any reason you would rather ask your question privately, feel free to PM us or the Staff Account! I love getting PMs! Makes me feel happy!
  • We have nifty sidebars that provide you with quick links around the board as well a chatbox so you can yak it up with your friends! Check out the spotlite for quick news and our awards section for those awesome members who just shine this month!
  • We offer a variety of RPG Games! Most of our games are fiction based in new worlds, but every so often we like to snap back to reality add games based on life here on Earth. You can check those out on the main forum.
  • You were sorted into an awesome group when you came here. Whether you're a Performer, an Animal Trainer, a Carnie, or a Freak, those amigoes are your new homies and can help you get started here on HoM. Pop on in and say hello!
  • For all things random and fun, we have the OOC. Post whatever you want in there!

I'm not sure what else to tell you, but I will say I am happy to have you here! I hope to RP with you soon and gah! Big hugs! Welcome to the family!

xo chantikins

Old 12-31-2012, 05:29 AM   #8
Talking Body
Banned
Alex
ATL
20,093 posts
Old 12-31-2012, 05:35 AM   #9
Spencer Reid
living quietly bleeding
Donor
Agnes
parallel universe
5,602 posts
Hi Lynn. You probably don't know me, but it's nice to meet you anyway.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:35 AM   #10
Writebrained
i started all the wars
Award Winner / Donor
Nai
ImagiNAItion
3,646 posts
HEY SEXY LADAY

you're mistaking all my mistakes for my crooked nature
New Thread  Reply