House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Welcome to the Carnival We're All Mad Here! → Welcoming a Starling Plucked from Above

Old 02-27-2016, 06:10 AM   #1
Constellation
Carnie
Clinton
N/A
2 posts
Hello everyone. Constellation is the name, though the man behind the screen normally goes by Clinton. I found this place like five-ever ago and happened to find it again. So lookie, here I am. It's been ages since I have RP'ed but just being on here is making me want to whip out my pen and paper and get some serious planning going on.

I'm from Florida, for anyone possibly close by. We can suffer together in the sweltering heat and cold it's throwing at us simultaneously right now. And maybe some tea, which is life drink aside from coffee.

By the way, I love all these TMI names I see around here.
Old 02-27-2016, 06:50 AM   #2
Mission Unstable
#bitofaday
Award Winner / Donor
Sarah
Velaris
11,366 posts
Hi Clinton! Do I recall you from Midnight Shadows? I was over there briefly a few years back. Anyway, I'm Sarah, one of the mods. If you need anything, just shout, and looking forward to seeing you around!

meantime, let wonder seem familiar
Old 02-27-2016, 07:23 AM   #3
Premonition
Empathic Sorrow
Award Winner / Donor
Justin
Misery
1,957 posts
A very big warm welcome to you, since it sounds like you need it in Florida, Constellation/Clinton. I've pretty much always had Premonition as a username. If you like the supernatural games, you'll find me at Second Life and Midnight Sun. I'd be happy to plot with you if you decide you need a partner.

Justin
Old 02-27-2016, 07:47 AM   #4
Mistaken Identity
Off to see the wizard ..
Award Winner / Donor
Krystal
Australia
2,476 posts
Welcome Clinton ! I know you'll have fun on here with so many fun and quirky people on the board and I can't wait to see what characters you come up with on here. I'm Krystal the crazy one on here. :P

"Alone its song will fail, and thus the earth shall turn to ash"
Old 02-27-2016, 12:17 PM   #5
Brianna Randall
he's clueing for looks...
Award Winner / Donor
Lindsey Stan
Sassenach
10,716 posts
Hi Clinton, welcome to the boards. I'm Lindsey and if you need anything or just want to chat or anything feel free to PM me anytime.

Old 02-28-2016, 02:58 AM   #6
Constellation
Carnie
Clinton
N/A
2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by William Buxton View Post
Hi Clinton! Do I recall you from Midnight Shadows? I was over there briefly a few years back. Anyway, I'm Sarah, one of the mods. If you need anything, just shout, and looking forward to seeing you around!
Maybe? >.< Sounds kind of familiar.

But thank you! I shall certainly let you know if I need any help!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Premonition View Post
A very big warm welcome to you, since it sounds like you need it in Florida, Constellation/Clinton. I've pretty much always had Premonition as a username. If you like the supernatural games, you'll find me at Second Life and Midnight Sun. I'd be happy to plot with you if you decide you need a partner.

Justin
Maybe a little warm. But not too much. I like it cool.

Well, I'm certainly more prone to supernatural games, and I'll definitely hit you up for plot lines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistaken Identity View Post
Welcome Clinton ! I know you'll have fun on here with so many fun and quirky people on the board and I can't wait to see what characters you come up with on here. I'm Krystal the crazy one on here. :P
Hello!

But are you really crazy, or are you just normal in someone else's warped reality?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Halstead View Post
Hi Clinton, welcome to the boards. I'm Lindsey and if you need anything or just want to chat or anything feel free to PM me anytime.
Hello Lindsey! Thank you and I can't wait to see ya'll around the board.
Old 02-29-2016, 02:35 AM   #7
Writebrained
i started all the wars
Award Winner / Donor
Nai
ImagiNAItion
3,646 posts
Write your heart out and welcome!

you're mistaking all my mistakes for my crooked nature
Old 03-01-2016, 03:33 PM   #8
Macarena
hoper of far-flung hopes
Award Winner / Carnie
Meg
The TARDIS
8,254 posts
Welcome Clinton! I'm Meg and I'm one of the game mods. I'm largely not going to be around much at this time, but I hope you have fun plotting and writing here!
New Thread  Reply