House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Thrill Rides The Haunted Carousel → the 'omg I hate to brag' thread

Old 06-27-2013, 04:26 PM   #11
Twilight Reverie
abyss of time
Award Winner / Main Act
amy hemsworth
the sunshine state
13,601 posts
I'm going to London and Holland in just over a month, and seeing many fantastic people! BOOYAH!

We are rooted deep in the darkness
And keep growing towards the light
Old 06-27-2013, 04:34 PM   #12
Heartbreak Girl
strike to kill
Award Winner /
Carly
C-53
27,090 posts
I'm one of those people that Amy is going to see!

I'm going to have such a great summer! I have London times with Tommy, Tom, Amy, Sarah and Cornelia and then me and Tom are flying to Montreal to meet Erika and Sandra!!! It's going to be epic.

what did you think i'd say to that? does a scorpion sting while fighting back?
they strike to kill and you know I will

Old 06-30-2013, 11:36 PM   #13
Viking Heart
savage high
Donor
Lee
Manchester
1,322 posts
Amanda, your sleeve is hella hot.

Everyone has some pretty epic stories... I can't compete... but I always forget my apartment building was in Captain America... as seen here.

x-x-x-x-x sometimes i think i was born backwards x-x-x-x-x
Old 06-30-2013, 11:42 PM   #14
Brianna Randall
he's clueing for looks...
Award Winner / Donor
Lindsey Stan
Sassenach
10,716 posts
I'm going to New York in two years, yeah I know, two years, but I'm so excited. I've been wanting to go for so long. It's for my mum's 60th, she wants a long weekend in New York, with me and my sister.

Lee: That's so awesome.

Old 07-01-2013, 12:53 AM   #15
Love Me?
Award Winner / Carnie
Nadya
manchester, england
3,269 posts
I used to work in H&M and served Sarah Parrish on the till. I had to check her credit card a few times to be sure it was her. She was talking to her friend, Sian Reeves, who was also being served on another till about how they had to call Angela (Griffin). I should explain that they were filming a series here calling Cutting It, at the time.

After I'd finished I slightly freaked out and was very hyper, but when I told people, nobody had a clue who I meant which put a downer on it. BUT IT WAS SARAH PARRISH AND AHHHH!!

Old 07-02-2013, 08:20 PM   #16
Brianna Randall
he's clueing for looks...
Award Winner / Donor
Lindsey Stan
Sassenach
10,716 posts
Awesome Nadya, I know who she is, , I never watched Cutting It, but I do know who she is. Although I know her more because of who she's married to. I have seen her in Hatfields & McCoy's though, didn't know she was in The Holiday though.

Also, I'm pretty sure, the police station scenes in Scott & Bailey are filmed in Bury town centre (I live about 5/10 mins outside Bury town centre, but still in Bury). There's a building that used to be a bank but is now empty, but periodically it's used and there's often a film crew/equipment outside. And one time there was a sign outside saying Oldham Police Station...so,

Old 07-04-2013, 05:17 PM   #17
Writebrained
i started all the wars
Award Winner / Donor
Nai
ImagiNAItion
3,646 posts
Braggaliciousness, but for the last 5 days and 4 nights I worked with 54 youth so that we can end all forms of discrimination.

you're mistaking all my mistakes for my crooked nature
Old 07-05-2013, 11:18 AM   #18
Abandon Ship
Atoms made of stardust
Donor
Kirsten Cumberbatch
Brisbane, Australia
1,453 posts
I have met a lot of famous people because of a convention called Supanova in Brisbane. At the most recent Supanova at the Gold Coast I met Dean OGorman from The Hobbit movies, Rose McGowan from Charmed and Eliza Dushku (Faith) from Buffy. I've met a lot of people at those conventions though. From Hayden Panettiere to Val freaking Kilmer.

At a separate convention I met Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki and Misha Collins from Supernatural.

I've had a Meet and Greet and met all the band members of Metallica and met a lot of different bands at Signing Tents at Soundwave Festival every year I've gone. I also met Katy Perry before she was a global sensation and played a little venue called The Tivoli. Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park handed me his guitar pick from the front row. I've seen too many bands and other artists perform live to actual account for them all now.

I've met 30 Seconds to Mars in person after shows and have been on stage with them for Kings and Queens. This year I'll be getting early access to their Melbourne show, seeing Artifact their documentary at the Melbourne International Film Festival and meeting the entire band in Brisbane for a photo as well as seeing their live show again.

I also work as Student Emergency Medical dispatcher for Queensland Ambulance Service. It requires a lot of dedication (cause the hours are incredibly long) but I've also helped hundreds of people now and that's a reward in itself.
Old 07-05-2013, 07:25 PM   #19
Theo Raeken
the stories not yet told
Award Winner / Donor
Tommy
England
9,068 posts
This just happened:

I genuinely can't explain how happy I am. I love it when people acknowledge my existence, even if it's just little YouTube comments like this.

because there's always time for second guesses, I don't wanna know

if you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go
Old 07-05-2013, 07:27 PM   #20
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts
hahahahahahahaha IT'S TYLER OAKLEY

PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE NOT STILL AT HOME.

my house of stone, your ivy grows and now i'm covered in you
New Thread  Reply