House of Madness

House of Madness (http://houseofmadness.net/forum/index.php)
-   The Freak Show (http://houseofmadness.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=212)
-   -   Pokemon Go (http://houseofmadness.net/forum/showthread.php?t=23412)

Space Oddity 07-19-2016 02:09 AM

Another Team Mystic! Level 11, closing in on level 12. My only major event thus far today was FINALLY catching a Pikachu. Yesterday was a good day, however. Caught a CP 380 Haunter and a Dratini a few minutes later. Sera and I were sitting in traffic trying to get out of Six Flags on Saturday for well over an hour and we both set off incenses and caught a bunch of stuff while we waited to move. :p

There's a park in my town that has 4 stops and 2 gyms around it and someone is always setting off lures at the stops at the gazebo, so it's pretty much a guarantee that there will be people hanging out there. I've met a lot of really nice people that way already. :) And it turns out that going for a nighttime walk to catch Pokemon is a really great way to help my sister when she's having bad anxiety. Who knew?

Kick Drum Heart 07-19-2016 02:18 AM

My wife loves going for nightly Pokewalks. It's been miserable hot during the day, so it's a great way to go out, drop an Incense, and just see what happens.

Mistaken Identity 07-19-2016 09:12 AM

Oh gosh Amanda I am completely and totally jealous of you!

Also Team Mystic took over both gyms in my town, so the Valor in me is sad. :P

Kick Drum Heart 07-19-2016 09:18 AM

Just got back from my walk. Found a Charmander that was higher CP than the one I already had. Got a Vulpix. Evolved to a Dodrio and an Arcanine. Caught an Omanyte. Hatched a Tentacool. Powered up my Rhydon, Marowak, and Jolteon. Evolved to a Primeape. Solid two hour walk with a lure and an incense.

Heartbreak Girl 07-19-2016 05:04 PM

Managed to level up to level 13 today. Not much luck with catching new pokemon though, there's normally loads around work and there was nothing but pidgeys there this morning :(

Twilight Reverie 07-19-2016 05:27 PM

I tend to catch everything good at work. But I did finally evolve my Eevee into a 1229 Vaporeon.

Mistaken Identity 07-20-2016 10:06 AM

Oh my god Carly I'm having the same issues today was a sucky day for Pokemon. A Growlithe did appear for me today and I caught it but the other two Pokemon that i didn't have RAN THE FRICK AWAY.

Heartbreak Girl 07-20-2016 10:13 AM

Managed to evolve my Drowzee yesterday which was pretty awesome. I think I'm going to a Pokemon meet in town on Friday so I should be able to stock up on poke balls and stuff then.

Mission Unstable 07-20-2016 10:14 AM

I hatched a Scyther and then caught an almost identical Scyther a couple of minutes later. I have no understanding of how this happened. I also found Growlithe, Dratini and Sandshrew, so pretty excited about that afternoon.

I also latched onto a Team Mystic gym for about two minutes. Was fun while it lasted.

Twilight Reverie 07-21-2016 06:01 PM

I CAUGHT A PIKACHU! I CAN QUIT POKEMON GO NOW.