House of Madness

House of Madness (http://houseofmadness.net/forum/index.php)
-   We're All Mad Here! (http://houseofmadness.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=94)
-   -   The feeling is so frightening it's driving me insane (http://houseofmadness.net/forum/showthread.php?t=850)

Brianna Randall 10-13-2012 10:05 PM

The feeling is so frightening it's driving me insane

So some of you may already know me from boards like PE, HSB, CS, BM, but for those who don't. I'm Lindsey and I'm 26 years old, you're welcome to call me Lindsey if you wish, but a lot of the time I get Linz/Linds or sometimes Lindsey Lou, but Linz is totally fine with me. I live about 40 minutes or so out of Manchester in England and I've lived here 19 years, 20 next year, yikes. I love writing and I enjoy role playing a lot, and have been doing it about 10 years or so.

Shows that I enjoy watching are - CSI NY, Teen Wolf, Criminal Minds, Lewis, Doctor Who, Downton Abbey, Merlin, Suits, White Collar, Supernatural, Once Upon A Time, The Vampire Dairies, Bones, Warehouse 13, Silent Witness, Hawaii Five-0, Sanctuary (even if it was cancelled), and a load of other shows, and more then likely I've probably forgotten one. Ooh I also like Stargate (all 3) and Star Trek.

I love reading, and currently my favorite book series are Game of Thrones, The Infernal Devices and The Mortal Instruments, I love those books and I'm so excited for the Mortal Instruments film.

Feel free to ask me anything else.

Daisy Johnson 10-13-2012 10:07 PM

YAY! I was just about to poke you to see if you noticed. I've already got Chloe up btw.

no body, no crime 10-13-2012 10:22 PM

Welcome Lindsey!!

Brianna Randall 10-13-2012 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masque (Post 2860)
YAY! I was just about to poke you to see if you noticed. I've already got Chloe up btw.

I've been at work today 8am-8pm, and I'm kinda glad this has opened and I have a new board to join cause I need the distraction, had a shit day at work, and it's going to be an even more shit day on Wednesday, I'm seriously dreading it, but I need to distract myself, cause otherwise I'll end up crying again.

Anyway yep, I've spotted :), definitely bringing Will back, of course. How could I not. And thanks for the welcome :)

And hey Heidi, thanks for the welcome.

Chaos Theory 10-13-2012 10:48 PM

Sorry to hear that you're not having the greatest time at work.

Welcome to the board! :D

Brianna Randall 10-13-2012 10:56 PM

^ Thanks, I'm hoping it'll all work out.

And thank you, great to be here. :) The place looks great.

The Con 10-13-2012 10:57 PM

Welcome, Lindsey! How nice to meet you!

Brianna Randall 10-13-2012 11:01 PM

Thank you, nice to meet you too, although I think you're over at CS right, I'm Fata Morgana over there.

Love Me? 10-13-2012 11:06 PM

Hey, good to see you over here too! ^_^

Heartbreak Girl 10-13-2012 11:37 PM

Hey Lindsey welcome to HoM, I'm glad you found your way here :D

If you ever want to plot or need help with anything my PM box is open!