House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Welcome to the Carnival We're All Mad Here! → Well... Here's the Deal...

Old 12-02-2012, 10:08 PM   #1
Black Magnolia
pretty, shiny things
Donor
Ashbash
Middle of Nowhere
414 posts
I'm not back 100%, but I IMed Heidi and she told me about this place, so I registered real quick. Hopefully I'll be able to be more active after the new year, but I've finally found some time to get online here and there. I'm moving back to Indiana and I'll be making sure I have internet.

Anywho...

For those who don't know me, I'm Ash! I use to be very active in the RP world, but life of course happens and I've had to take several breaks. This last one being, because of the disaster that was mine and my ex's relationship and getting thrown out of the house and having to stay with friends until I could scrounge up enough money to go back home to Indiana. I will of course be back 100% once I get settled into the condo my best friend's dad is buying for us. Well for her... they're just letting me live there. lol Anyways... I thought I'd say hi and let you guys know whats going on with me. I miss every single one of you and I excited to get to know any newbies to the crowd!

I know I don't have a avatar. I'll make one when I have a little more time. I gotta be at my friend's house in less then an hour to baby sit their munchkins while they're at work. lol
Old 12-02-2012, 10:10 PM   #2
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts
Welcome back to the internet world, Ash. Sorry to hear about you and your ex, but I'm glad that you're alright. If you need any help around the boards, feel free to ask.

my house of stone, your ivy grows and now i'm covered in you
Old 12-02-2012, 10:15 PM   #3
Heartbreak Girl
strike to kill
Award Winner /
Carly
C-53
27,090 posts
Hey Ash, I'm sorry to hear about you and your ex, but I'm glad you found your way here.

If you need any help around the board, feel free to ask

what did you think i'd say to that? does a scorpion sting while fighting back?
they strike to kill and you know I will

Old 12-02-2012, 10:16 PM   #4
Black Magnolia
pretty, shiny things
Donor
Ashbash
Middle of Nowhere
414 posts
Thanks! I'm doing good! It's been a crazy year, but I'm getting through it. My dad gave me some money for Christmas, so I'm using it to go back home. If anyone has heard me talk about my dad, you know that I don't like taking money from him, but he's sneaky and gave it to me anyways. lol

I'm excited to get back into RPing. How I missed it so! I swear... so many characters popped into my head over the months and I was so sad when I couldn't make them, because I didn't have internet nor the time.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:24 PM   #5
Morrigan Crow
Wundersmith
Award Winner / Main Act
Sandra
Nevermoor
9,125 posts
Assshhhh! Hi! Welcome back! It's good to see you again.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:35 AM   #6
Brianna Randall
he's clueing for looks...
Award Winner / Donor
Lindsey Stan
Sassenach
10,716 posts
I'm sorry to hear about you and your ex and the problems you've been having, but it's great to have you back. And like I said over at BD, when you're back to RPing we should definitely plot.

Old 12-03-2012, 01:23 AM   #7
no body, no crime
running in place
Award Winner / Donor
heidikins
Bat Country
13,421 posts
I missed you dearly and am so glad that you are back. MSN/PM/email me whenever and if ever you wanna talk cause I miss my message board BFF!

And the glass of my intentions turns to sand
And shatters in my hand
Old 12-03-2012, 03:45 AM   #8
Macarena
hoper of far-flung hopes
Award Winner / Carnie
Meg
The TARDIS
8,254 posts
Ash! I was wondering where you went! I'm sorry about what happened.
Old 12-04-2012, 09:04 PM   #9
Black Magnolia
pretty, shiny things
Donor
Ashbash
Middle of Nowhere
414 posts
Awwww thank you guys! I plan to be back to RPing part time in about 2 or 3 weeks and then full time by March. I think those two or three months will be spent getting storylines worked out and writing bios. So if I join any games, I probably won't post my characters too much until I get moved into the condo in March. Not sure what the internet situation will be like where I'll be staying until then.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:37 PM   #10
N/A
N/A
n/a posts
Sorry for the delay, Ash but I've been on holiday! I thought better late than never though!

Welcome Ash!

I hope you've made this place your home so you can have fun, be loud, get messy, and write everything to your heart's content!

Since you're new around these parts, let me show you around so you can get started!
  • Any and all new information is posted in our awesome news portal. You'll usually see it once you log-in. Everything you really ever wanted to know about HoM is on that page.
  • If you ever need any help, post a thread in the Help Forum and we'll answer you as soon as we can. If for any reason you would rather ask your question privately, feel free to PM us or the Staff Account! I love getting PMs! Makes me feel happy!
  • We have nifty sidebars that provide you with quick links around the board as well a chatbox so you can yak it up with your friends! Check out the spotlite for quick news and our awards section for those awesome members who just shine this month!
  • We offer a variety of RPG Games! Most of our games are fiction based in new worlds, but every so often we like to snap back to reality add games based on life here on Earth. You can check those out on the main forum.
  • You were sorted into an awesome group when you came here. Whether you're a Performer, an Animal Trainer, a Carnie, or a Freak, those amigoes are your new homies and can help you get started here on HoM. Pop on in and say hello!
  • For all things random and fun, we have the OOC. Post whatever you want in there!

I'm not sure what else to tell you, but I will say I am happy to have you here! I hope to RP with you soon and gah! Big hugs! Welcome to the family!

xo chantikins

New Thread  Reply