House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Welcome to the Carnival We're All Mad Here! → Live Long and Prosper....How about Hi?

Old 01-05-2014, 07:41 PM   #1
More Than Anyone
Carnie
Jess
London
12 posts
Hi Everyone!

So I'm completely new to this whole RPG thing, my brother Gypsy Royale who is apparently known as Benno on this board too told me to give it a try as a new creative outlet.

I am currently studying Business, and looking to go to University in September, but I also work part time for a start up business that assists online shoppers.

As you can probably tell I love Star Trek, and am quite a big Doctor Who Fan (trust me, Ben knows how much, I dragged him to the cinema for the anniversary)

I love all kinds of music, and will always take recommendations, but most importantly with joining this board, I am very new to this kind of environment so any support will be greatly appreciated!

I look forward to getting to know you all (and winding up my brother in the process!)
Old 01-05-2014, 07:47 PM   #2
Love Me?
Award Winner / Carnie
Nadya
manchester, england
3,269 posts
Hii person I got introduced to before.

I'm Nadya, and I've been around boards for far too long, so if you ever want to write together, let me know and I'm sure we can figure out a fun plot!

The board seems big til you find your way around but it's actually pretty easy to find where everything is. Get a feel for the games and see where you're most interested in playing. There's a pretty good variety of different things to appeal to everyone so you should find something that you want to explore more.

I look forward to further plotting with you.

~ Nadya

p.s. Our usernames go nicely together.

Old 01-05-2014, 07:47 PM   #3
Daisy Johnson
I'm a little monster
Award Winner / Ring Leader
Phoebe
Yesterday
33,060 posts
Hi! Welcome! I'm Phoebe. Also a huge sci-fi fan. We have lots of games open to join and of course our OOC area of the board is active too, so jump in wherever you want!

If you want to plot, I'm happy to I have far more characters than I probably should!

Most of all, have fun! And if you have any questions, just ask.
Old 01-05-2014, 07:54 PM   #4
no body, no crime
running in place
Award Winner / Donor
heidikins
Bat Country
13,421 posts
Hi!!! Its really awesome you joined us here! I'm Heidi and any relation/friend of Benno is a friend of ours (and mine)! You'll like it here very quickly and I promise none of us bite top hard ;)

And the glass of my intentions turns to sand
And shatters in my hand
Old 01-05-2014, 07:56 PM   #5
Twilight Reverie
abyss of time
Award Winner / Main Act
amy hemsworth
the sunshine state
13,601 posts
Star Trek, and Doctor Who! My kind of gal! I'm sure you'll like it here!

We are rooted deep in the darkness
And keep growing towards the light
Old 01-05-2014, 07:57 PM   #6
Writebrained
i started all the wars
Award Winner / Donor
Nai
ImagiNAItion
3,646 posts
Welcome, Welcome! I am Nay. You have found a great place to kick back, chillax, and write. Let me know if and where you would ever like to plot .

you're mistaking all my mistakes for my crooked nature
Old 01-05-2014, 07:57 PM   #7
Space Oddity
glorious
Award Winner / Main Act
Shadow
a galaxy far, far away
7,399 posts
Oh, yay, another scifi fan! Hi, I'm Shadow, welcome to HoM! Like Nadya said, it's pretty easy to get around here once you get the hang of it. There's a game for everyone - multiple games, if you want variety. Come in, get to know us and our craziness, and join the fun!

I won't let them break me down to dust.

I know that there's a place for us.
Old 01-05-2014, 08:01 PM   #8
More Than Anyone
Carnie
Jess
London
12 posts
Thanks for such a warm welcome guys! Its just trying to get my head around how it all works, but hopefully I'll get around it soon enough. I'm a pretty fast learner.

It's nice to meet people and hopefully this will be my new creative outlet!
Old 01-05-2014, 08:07 PM   #9
Midnight King
cut to the feeling.
Donor
Benno
London
577 posts
I never thought I would see the day that I would welcome my little sister on to the board, but heyho! Welcome Sissy to a literal play on the word Madness.

Me and you are going to plot at some point anyway, but if you need help, PM me just in case I can't be bothered to walk to your room!

i'll fix you with my love,
and if you say you're okay, i'm gonna heal you anyway.
Old 01-05-2014, 08:57 PM   #10
Morrigan Crow
Wundersmith
Award Winner / Main Act
Sandra
Nevermoor
9,125 posts
FRESH MEAT! 8D

I mean hi! I'm Sandra! Welcome to HoM. I hope you'll love it here and that you'll have a lot of fun playing around with us. n_n
New Thread  Reply