House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Thrill Rides The Haunted Carousel The Freak Show → Game of Thrones

Old 07-04-2015, 03:42 PM   #31
Daenerys Stormborn
if i look back, i am lost
Award Winner / Donor
Matt Dornan
Essos
3,076 posts
OMG Angel, the Sand Snakes sucked I was so disappointed with the whole Dorne storyline this season. They didn't manage to do it justice at all. The only character I actually liked was Prince Doran.

say my name as every colour illuminates

we are shining and we will never be afraid again.

Old 07-15-2015, 07:14 PM   #32
Angelic
mon couer
Award Winner / Donor
Angel
San Junipero
3,111 posts
UGH RIGHT?! I was like wtf. They had some coolness in the season finale but not as epic as they are in the books. I sorely hope they improve their dialogue and scenes in the next season, they felt so directionless.

Prince Doran was decent I agree. And now we have to wait aaaaaages for next season and deal with all the is he/isn't he for
Highlight to view spoiler
Jon Snow... I mean I am sure everyone has heard but idk, one of my coworkers was pissed cause I inferred so much and she figured out it was him lol. And with all the producers "confirming" that he is dead but Kit Harington's hair is still epically long and there are so many times when producers try to steer you away with straight up lies. I have a hard time believing Jon Snow is 'deader than dead'.

Also I cannot believe the show is already caught up with the books. Aside from the teaser chapters GRRM releases, us readers and viewers will be completely on the same page. All newness. And also a bit separate from GRRM's own ideas. I am like worried/scared/excited all in one.

do you dance?

of course, i dance. what is the point of life without dancing?
Old 04-14-2016, 07:59 PM   #33
Little Talks
the Truth may vary
Award Winner / Donor
Elisa
Here on Earth
617 posts
The UK air date for season 6 is 25 April. I have no idea what to expect of this season for all the reasons Angel already mentioned.

I'm really just hoping for an epic episode 9 again - we haven't had one of those in ages.

soon it will all be over,

and buried with our past
Old 04-25-2019, 04:49 PM   #34
Angelic
mon couer
Award Winner / Donor
Angel
San Junipero
3,111 posts
I watched the premiere in the UK but I had to wait to watch episode 2 of this final season until I came home and omg y'all. I just have so many things going on in my brain about this, but loving all the reunions and also Sophie Turner's recent insta story about Arya in episode 2... MAJOR LULZ.

do you dance?

of course, i dance. what is the point of life without dancing?
New Thread  Reply