House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Thrill Rides The Haunted Carousel → So.. who Are You?

Old 09-06-2014, 08:06 AM   #11
no body, no crime
running in place
Award Winner / Donor
heidikins
Bat Country
13,421 posts
Alright it's been awhile since I've done this. Here goes.

I got ISFP (Introversion, Sensing, Feeling, Perception).

Famous ISFP's are Bob Dylan, Paul McCartney, Michael Jackson, Kevin Costner, Britney Spears, John Travolta, Elizabeth Taylor, Christopher Reeve, Donald Trump, Marie Antoinette.

Strengths:
- Sensitive and observant (agree)
- Charming and open-minded (idk about charming)
- Artistic (agree)
- Imaginative (agree)
- Curious (eh sorta agree)
- Passionate and enthusiastic (agree)

Weaknesses:
- May have low self-esteem (agree)
- Difficulties in the academic environment (totally agree)
- Gets stressed easily (totally agree)
- Very competitive (don't really agree, sorta do)
- Unpredictable (don't really agree)
- Fiercely independent (sorta agree)

- ISFPs tend to be very sensitive, emotional individuals, but they do their best to hide such traits from the world—and for a good reason. There are few other types that are more vulnerable to criticism, conflict, and adversity in general. However, ISFPs can also be incredibly warm and enthusiastic if their partner is willing to accept them for who they are.
- ISFP personality type need to know that their love and attention are valued and appreciated. The ISFP is unlikely to ask for this, but they may feel frustrated and disappointed if their partner does not make efforts to express their feelings. Such an expression does not necessarily have to be verbal—ISFPs believe in actions, not words—but it is crucial that ISFPs know that their feelings are being reciprocated.
- ISFP friends tend to be laid-back and spontaneous, enjoying life in the present and not worrying much about long-term plans or serious debates.
- It is also important to remember that despite their casual and laid-back lifestyle, ISFP personalities are still Introverted. Even though they know how to relax among their friends, ISFPs are likely to be very private or even shy when meeting someone new. This is their natural protective mechanism; people with this personality type are very sensitive and may be reluctant to open up at first.
- In the workplace, ISFP personalities tend to seek roles that allow them to express their creativity without enforcing strict rules or limiting their freedom in some other way. ISFPs are known for their unpredictability, spontaneity, and charm. They are genuinely fun people to be around, even though their traits are not always appreciated in the workplace.
- Tolerant and friendly, but also very sensitive in the workplace
- Usually dislike being in a leadership position
- Need to know that their work is valued

Everything I posted I agree with 100% It's unbelievable how perfect this was.

And the glass of my intentions turns to sand
And shatters in my hand
Old 09-06-2014, 08:24 AM   #12
Mission Unstable
#bitofaday
Award Winner / Donor
Sarah
Velaris
11,366 posts
I'm like Tommy! I'm ISFJ.

Quote:
This personal style is reflected in ISFJs’ preference for working in small, tight-knit groups, with as little friction as possible in the employer-employee relationship. If the employer is too brusque, especially when it comes to changing the rules unannounced, ISFJs will find themselves stressed and unhappy...
I always thought I wasn't so bad with change, but this is true. I'm not good with friction and I love some good team work. But don't change things on me without warning - I'm not always great with spontaneity.

- Meticulous to the point of perfectionism
- Procrastinates, but with rules and deadlines, gets the job done.
- Getting taken advantage of
- Being around for the people they care about whenever they need it

Hell yeah for being Samwise Gamgee.

meantime, let wonder seem familiar
Old 09-06-2014, 11:16 AM   #13
Daisy Johnson
I'm a little monster
Award Winner / Ring Leader
Phoebe
Yesterday
33,060 posts
I did it for Andromeda Soleil in LCdM and got ENTP. Fictional ENTPs... Jack Sparrow and the Joker. Can't say I disagree

Strengths:
Charismatic
Energetic
Quick thinking
Original

Weaknesses:
Argumentative
Insensitive
Intolerant
Get bored quickly

Orson Carstairs - ENTJ
"ENTJs and ENFJs share the gifts of charisma and confidence, and project authority in a way that draws crowds together behind a common goal. But unlike their Feeling (F) counterparts, ENTJs are characterized by an often ruthless level of rationality, using their drive, determination and sharp mind to achieve whatever end they’ve set for themselves. Perhaps it is best that they make up only three percent of the population, lest they overwhelm the more timid and sensitive personality types "

Strengths:
High self-confidence
Strategic thinker
Energetic
Efficient
Charismatic and inspiring
Strong-willed

Weaknesses:
Stubborn and arrogant
Cold and ruthless
Intolerant
Arrogant
Poor handling of emotions
Impatient
Old 09-06-2014, 02:58 PM   #14
Theo Raeken
the stories not yet told
Award Winner / Donor
Tommy
England
9,068 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Shine View Post
I'm like Tommy! I'm ISFJ.
After meeting you yesterday and being Team Normal against Tarly's craziness, no part of me is surprised that we got the same!

because there's always time for second guesses, I don't wanna know

if you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go
Old 09-06-2014, 03:01 PM   #15
Talking Body
Banned
Alex
ATL
20,093 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by poliahu View Post
I'm pretty sure most extroverts don't RP. LOL! Just saying...
Honestly, if my sister was still on here she would probably be the only one lol.
Old 09-06-2014, 03:06 PM   #16
Mission Unstable
#bitofaday
Award Winner / Donor
Sarah
Velaris
11,366 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
After meeting you yesterday and being Team Normal against Tarly's craziness, no part of me is surprised that we got the same!
Pretty much the thought I had. The multiple silent 'We'll just let them sort this out and accept the consequences' conversations we had encapsulate this whole situation.

meantime, let wonder seem familiar
Old 09-06-2014, 03:18 PM   #17
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts
Followed Phoebe's lead so here are some LCDM people: November and Laërtes

NOVEMBER MOON: ESFP

Strengths:
Bold.
Original.
Excellent people skills. [ehhh, idk]
Practical.

Weaknesses:
Find it difficult to focus. [!!!!]
Very sensitive.
Poor planners.
Always seek excitement..
Have difficulties in the academic environment.

LAERTES STRATFORD: ISTP
[100% expected him to be Extroverted but this does make a lot of sense]

Strengths:
Energetic.
Good at dealing with crisis situations.
Very creative and practical.
Relaxed.
Know how to prioritize.
Both spontaneous and rational

Weaknesses:
Can be very stubborn.
Private and reserved. [this is more true than I thought, he doesn't go out talking about himself needlessly]
Get bored quickly.
May be insensitive. [LOL..."May be" insensitive]
Enjoy taking risks.
Dislike commitments.

my house of stone, your ivy grows and now i'm covered in you
Old 09-07-2014, 06:22 AM   #18
Space Oddity
glorious
Award Winner / Main Act
Shadow
a galaxy far, far away
7,399 posts
I took the version Alex linked for myself and, sure enough, got INFP again. Not even a little surprised. XD Now, for a couple characters... I took the test for these characters before and just took it again on this site to see if they got the same thing as before.

Matěj Novotný: ENFP
"The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike Explorers, they are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd."

Strengths:
Curious [too much, at times]
Observant [also too much so for his own good sometimes, and not enough at others]
Energetic and enthusiastic
Excellent communicators
Know how to relax
Very popular and friendly

Weaknesses:
Poor practical skills
Find it difficult to focus
Overthink things [jfc yes]
Get stressed easily
Highly emotional
Independent to a fault [almost laughably so]

Dominik Ryder: INTJ
"It's lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, INTJs know this all too well. INTJs form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population - it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering. People with the INTJ personality type are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy."

Strengths:
Quick, imaginative, and strategic mind [most of the time, except when Meg surprises him ]
High self-confidence
Independent and decisive
Hard-working and determined
Open-minded
Jack-of-all-trades

Weaknesses:
Arrogant
Judgemental
Overly analytical [yep]
Loathe highly structured environments
Clueless in romance [LOL just a bit]

So much accurate everywhere, and yes, these are the same results these characters got on other sites.

I won't let them break me down to dust.

I know that there's a place for us.
Old 09-07-2014, 02:35 PM   #19
Brianna Randall
he's clueing for looks...
Award Winner / Donor
Lindsey Stan
Sassenach
10,716 posts
Personality: ISFP
Variant: Assertive
Role: Explorer

Famous ISFP'S:
Bob Dylan, Paul McCartney, Michael Jackson, Kevin Costner, Britney Spears, John Travolta, Elizabeth Taylor, Christopher Reeve, Donald Trump, Marie Antoinette, Ulysses S. Grant, Millard Fillmore, Warren G. Harding.

Strengths

Sensitive and observant. ISFP personalities find it easy to relate to other people and recognize their emotional states. They seek harmony and strongly dislike conflicts.

Charming and open-minded. ISFPs are relaxed, warm individuals who rarely have difficulties making friends or fitting in. They also tend to be very tolerant and flexible.

Artistic. People with this personality type tend to have a very good sense of aesthetics and beauty. This is also their primary way of expressing themselves. ISFPs’ artistic skills are truly enviable.

Imaginative. ISFPs possess a creative mind and are often seen as trendsetters, coming up with bold and unusual ideas all the time. Their vivid imagination and artistic skills form a powerful combination, often helping the ISFP in an unexpected way.

Curious. ISFPs tend to be very inquisitive and willing to try out new things. They would rather take risks than miss an exciting opportunity.

Passionate and enthusiastic. ISFP personalities may often be quiet and reserved, but they can also become incredibly passionate if they are working on something that excites and interests them. People with the ISFP personality type tend to have very intense feelings, but their passion and enthusiasm are usually hidden from the outside world.

Weaknesses

May have low self-esteem. ISFPs often have problems with self-confidence, especially earlier on in life. Most of their positive traits revolve around sensitivity and artistic expression, and such things are often seen by many as secondary to, for instance, academic performance.

Difficulties in the academic environment. People with the ISFP personality type usually find scientific subjects and research quite difficult and may fall behind their peers in highly technical fields.

Get stressed easily. ISFPs are intensely emotional individuals; consequently, they may have difficulties coping with conflicts or stress. This can also lower their self-esteem and stifle their creativity.

Very competitive. Despite being quite reserved or even shy, ISFP personalities can become very competitive in certain situations. This trait is very common among Explorer (SP) types.

Unpredictable. ISFPs dislike long-term commitments and plans, often living completely in the present and consciously trying to avoid thinking about the future. This can lead to a lot of tension and misunderstanding in their romantic relationships.

Fiercely independent. ISFPs value their freedom very highly and do not really worry about traditions, rules, or guidelines, believing that they only hinder artistic expression and free thinking. Not surprisingly, ISFP personalities are likely to clash with more traditional types, especially in the workplace.

Old 09-09-2014, 02:50 AM   #20
Abandon Ship
Atoms made of stardust
Donor
Kirsten Cumberbatch
Brisbane, Australia
1,453 posts
ISFJ recently normally I'm an INTJ. It's my work that's had an impact on my social skills...
New Thread  Reply