House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Welcome to the Carnival The Mystic's Magic Ball The Grand Marquee → Feedback and Suggestions

Old 10-22-2012, 09:38 PM   #1
Daisy Johnson
I'm a little monster
Award Winner / Ring Leader
Phoebe
Yesterday
33,060 posts
we want to hear from you!

It has been a crazy couple of weeks hasn't it?! This board opening has been fantastic and we're very glad you're enjoying yourselves!

House of Madness is a new baby and she's going to have a couple of growing pains. We would like for you to send us suggestions on how to make your experience here better. Whether that be scheme suggestions, game ideas, or any questions you may have. Bring them to us, because we can't help if we don't know!

We have a Board Suggestions thread located here. Leave us your notes!

Some quick reminders:
  • We are socially plugged in. Our resources are currently still under development, but those would be the places to go for the latest news or just fun stuff that pertains to the board. Follow us so we can follow you back!
  • There is currently a scheme contest going on in your carnival tents. Enter to help give your group an identity. This will not be the first contest you will have in your groups, and prizes can be won along the way!
  • We would love to affiliate with you! Requirements for being our affiliate aren't that hard. You can be an RPG board, as long as your identity isn't too similar to ours. We will affiliate with any site that offers quality content to their members. For any information on that, you should contact one of the lovely staff members.

You should be seeing this in yours news portal. Keep your eyes glued on this page, because we'll be posting alot of information for you in here.

I think that's all for right now. See you in a couple of weeks for exciting announcements all around!

Old 10-30-2012, 07:41 PM   #2
Macarena
hoper of far-flung hopes
Award Winner / Carnie
Meg
The TARDIS
8,254 posts
Is this where to post feedback? I just wanted to say I love that you can quick edit on this board without having to go onto a whole new page. It's a little thing, but it's just quicker and more convenient
New Thread  Reply