House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Thrill Rides The Haunted Carousel → The Away Thread

Old 06-19-2018, 01:10 AM   #31
s(AINT)
Grab your gear
Award Winner / Donor
Samantha
Hemlock Grove
3,258 posts
new technology

Away Date: today
Return Date: June 29-30
Reason: I am getting my laptop on my birthday next week so as soon as I get that, I will post in all scenes.
To people in scenes with me: please hold on. I promise I will post the minute I get my laptop.

Gibbs Rule 12: Never date a co-worker
Old 06-19-2018, 06:16 PM   #32
SarasaurusRex
salt, pepper or cyanide?
Main Act
Sara
Addams Family Mansion
1,738 posts
over the hills and far away

Away Date: 19 june
Return Date: 10 july
Reason: Vacation time
To people in scenes with me:Just wanted you to know I'll be rubbisher with replies than usual. I might get something in because I'm brining my portable keyboard but I promise nothing. I'll be available for talking on all the social media though.
Old 06-26-2018, 07:15 PM   #33
no body, no crime
running in place
Award Winner / Donor
heidikins
Bat Country
13,421 posts
off to the mountains!

Away Date: July 5th
Return Date: July 8th
Reason: Camping
To people in scenes with me: Going calling earlier than usual and again, I won't have any service for the whole time. I'm already behind on posting so it shouldn't affect anything. I'll focus on posting more once this is over. I won't be gone long!

And the glass of my intentions turns to sand
And shatters in my hand
Old 07-07-2018, 03:48 AM   #34
Space Oddity
glorious
Award Winner / Main Act
Shadow
a galaxy far, far away
7,397 posts
cross your fingers

Away Date: Today
Return Date: August 9th, hopefully
Reason: This is more of a just-in-case than an actual Away. I have no internet right now and won't get it back until Monday at the earliest, and then have a busy... well, a busy entire rest of the month. Extra hours at work, which is awesome, but also gonna have extended family here with their small children from the 15th to the 20th (and... at least one of them is staying longer than that, I believe), so will have zero privacy at home on top of long hours. And then as soon as things calm down at work, I'm going back to NJ from August 3rd-8th, and plan to be busy the whole time I'm there too. Hopefully things go back to normal when I get back from that short trip.
To people in scenes with me: I'm going to try my best to post whenever I can! I'm only 4 posts away from being caught up to June 2nd, and those are all instas I've been intentionally avoiding anyway (for motivation reasons). I may only have the energy for instas for a bit here, but I'm still going to try to post all my characters for my own peace of mind.

I won't let them break me down to dust.

I know that there's a place for us.
Old 07-08-2018, 01:04 PM   #35
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts
j'irai en france

Away Date: twelfth july
Return Date: eighth august
Reason: posting this up in case I forget in the week. On the 13th, I'm out with work colleagues after school for a leaving party, 14th-15th is my grandmother's 90th birthday, 16th-20th I'm on a school trip in France, 25th-31st, I'm in France with Niall and then 1st-7th August, I'm in London with Carly, Phoebe and Rixie
To people in scenes with me: I am within a month so I think I'll be okay but if you want to drop anything/postpone then just let me know and that'll be fine

my house of stone, your ivy grows and now i'm covered in you
Old 07-13-2018, 11:13 AM   #36
Cerulean
another day in damnation
Donor
Rixie
NL
417 posts
holidayyyys!

Away Date: July 19th
Return Date: August 6th
Reason: Going camping for a week first and then I have three days to recover from that and then off to London to meet a bunch of British peeps!
To people in scenes with me: I think you'll survive.

Old 08-29-2018, 10:28 PM   #37
s(AINT)
Grab your gear
Award Winner / Donor
Samantha
Hemlock Grove
3,258 posts
Surgery and Personal problems

Away Date: Friday
Return Date: unknown atm
Reason: I'm having surgery on Friday and I have things going on in my personal life I'm trying to sort out.
To people in scenes with me: Please give time, I have a lot going on atm. I promise I will get to them asap

Gibbs Rule 12: Never date a co-worker
Old 09-18-2018, 03:37 PM   #38
Writebrained
i started all the wars
Award Winner / Donor
Nai
ImagiNAItion
3,646 posts
come away with me

Away Date: Wed. Sept. 18th
Return Date: Let's just say I haven't purchased a return ticket, but I'll estimate for now - Sat. Sept. 29th
Reason: Going on vacation for ~8ish days then I return to move and who knows how long that'll take!
To people in scenes with me: I owe 0 posts and I'm pretty sure 0 people will be affected by my not being here lol. I might do character text replies, but don't expect it. I might not come on at all, especially on my vacation days. If for some strange reason you need a thing, PMs are great because I have email notifications set up for 'em.

you're mistaking all my mistakes for my crooked nature
Old 09-21-2018, 02:55 PM   #39
Twilight Reverie
abyss of time
Award Winner / Main Act
amy hemsworth
the sunshine state
13,602 posts
overtime hell

Return Date: End of October
Reason: I'm about to start 5 weeks of overtime, with various weekend events happening in the mix.
To people in scenes with me: With the exception of one post, I think I'm caught up? I'll try to stay on top of things, though.

We are rooted deep in the darkness
And keep growing towards the light
Old 09-28-2018, 04:48 PM   #40
Heartbreak Girl
strike to kill
Award Winner /
Carly
C-53
27,090 posts
taking a break

Return Date: 1st November
Reason: I have two weeks of nights ahead and then I'm off to Orlando for two weeks. When I get back I have work and a concert so my next free day is going to be at the start of November.
To people in scenes with me: I'm going to do my best to keep posting but my free time is almost non-existent. If you need to drop a scene that's fine but please let me know.

what did you think i'd say to that? does a scorpion sting while fighting back?
they strike to kill and you know I will

New Thread  Reply