House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Thrill Rides The Haunted Carousel → The Away Thread

Old 02-04-2018, 07:05 PM   #21
Spencer Reid
living quietly bleeding
Donor
Agnes
parallel universe
5,602 posts
Away Date: Today
Return Date: Unknown
Reason : Due to a freak accident I have literally blown my laptop. Which means that regular posting may not be possible as I am unable to replace it any time soon.
People in scenes with me : I'll try to keep posting but I may end up disappearing. For which I apologize.

at the same time

in a different universe
Old 02-25-2018, 09:05 PM   #22
Daisy Johnson
I'm a little monster
Award Winner / Ring Leader
Phoebe
Yesterday
33,060 posts
too much work to do

Away Date: 26th Feb 2018
Return Date: 30th March 2018
Reason: I'm probably going to be working minimum 100 hour weeks for the next 4 weeks so it's very possible I might not be posting much at all. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm gonna try to keep posting but no promises. I might also not be around much for staff stuff, so you're better off PMing the staff account or another mod/admin if you need anything.
To people in scenes with me: If you feel the need to drop anything, I understand.
Old 03-08-2018, 06:18 PM   #23
Steve Rogers
click, boom
Award Winner / Donor
Anna
N/A
23,786 posts
adulting is hard

Away Date: End of February
Return Date: For a few more months
Reason: Soon, I'm going to be the only content writer at work and my workload is going to explode and I will be under a lot of pressure with crazy deadlines, so I'm going to struggle a little to piece it all together. Plus, work is busy in general, so I'm barely able to hold it together at the end of the day
To people in scenes with me: I will post and I do every now and then. I just focus on feels, because it's about as much as I can write, but those that I need to save before the next checks, I will do my best. I just hope that I make it. Please don't be upset if I don't, I'm dreading what the next few weeks will bring.

all because of you, i believe in angels
not the kind with wings. no, not the kind with halos
the kind that bring you home, when home becomes a strange place
Old 03-25-2018, 11:01 AM   #24
Daisy Johnson
I'm a little monster
Award Winner / Ring Leader
Phoebe
Yesterday
33,060 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Johnson View Post
too much work to do

Away Date: 26th Feb 2018
Return Date: 30th March 2018
Reason: I'm probably going to be working minimum 100 hour weeks for the next 4 weeks so it's very possible I might not be posting much at all. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm gonna try to keep posting but no promises. I might also not be around much for staff stuff, so you're better off PMing the staff account or another mod/admin if you need anything.
To people in scenes with me: If you feel the need to drop anything, I understand.
Extending this to at least mid-April. Coursework still isn't finished and I'll be in work during the school holiday as well.
Old 04-01-2018, 01:34 PM   #25
Twilight Reverie
abyss of time
Award Winner / Main Act
amy hemsworth
the sunshine state
13,601 posts
concrete jungle where dreams are made of

Away Date: April 9th
Return Date: April 16th
Reason: Going to NYC with my Mom! I'll be popping on to finish checks, but that's about it.

We are rooted deep in the darkness
And keep growing towards the light
Old 04-02-2018, 11:27 PM   #26
s(AINT)
Grab your gear
Award Winner / Donor
Samantha
Hemlock Grove
3,258 posts
Moving on up

Away Date: today
Return Date: sometime in June
Reason: I’m moving to my own place and I’m starting to pack. For the next two months, I’m gonna be sporadically posting but not all the time.
To people in scenes with me: I will do my best to post, but if you need to drop the scene for check purposes then go ahead.

Gibbs Rule 12: Never date a co-worker
Old 04-22-2018, 09:55 AM   #27
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts
les contrôles terminales

Away Date: mid April
Return Date: May 19th
Reason: GCSE final exams are coming up so I’m doing a lot of work for that which is sapping my time and muses as well as general life stuff. May post in bursts or sporadically but may also not be posting at all

my house of stone, your ivy grows and now i'm covered in you
Old 04-22-2018, 04:55 PM   #28
s(AINT)
Grab your gear
Award Winner / Donor
Samantha
Hemlock Grove
3,258 posts
Moving on up

Away Date: today
Return Date: mid to late June
Reason: I’m moving to my own place and I’m starting to pack. For the next two months, I’m gonna be sporadically posting but not all the time.
To people in scenes with me: I will do my best to post, but if you need to drop the scene for check purposes then go ahead.

Reposting this bc I most likely won’t get my laptop until the end of June for my birthday (which is what I’m going to use to post)

Gibbs Rule 12: Never date a co-worker
Old 05-14-2018, 12:28 AM   #29
Twilight Reverie
abyss of time
Award Winner / Main Act
amy hemsworth
the sunshine state
13,601 posts
graduations, cons, and parties... oh my!

Away Date: A couple weeks ago tbh
Return Date: June 1st
Reason: Every free moment I have is typically filled with some event to do, whether it's a graduation, a party, or Megacon. I'm still here, just hella busy.

We are rooted deep in the darkness
And keep growing towards the light
Old 05-23-2018, 07:18 PM   #30
Erin Lindsay
vintage misery
Award Winner / Donor
kelly hiddleston-soffer
somewhere only i know
5,328 posts
life and all its delights

Away Date: a while ago, tbh
Return Date: honestly, not sure
Reason: i'm tired. there is so much going on in reality right now that i'm just so tired. with work, revalidation, and a multitude of family things to contend with, my energy levels and focus are just non existent. i'm not exactly away, i'll post sporadically when i have the muse and attention span to do so. i don't have a lot of scenes on here, so if anyone i'm posting with needs a post urgently for whatever reason, just pm me.

i want to teach you a lesson in the worst kind of way
New Thread  Reply