House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Thrill Rides The Haunted Carousel The Twist-O-Whirl → Ctrl + V

Old 07-22-2017, 06:55 AM   #111
Steve Rogers
click, boom
Award Winner / Donor
Anna
N/A
23,786 posts
http://i.imgur.com/Y7WiwVq.gif

I have no idea.

all because of you, i believe in angels
not the kind with wings. no, not the kind with halos
the kind that bring you home, when home becomes a strange place
Old 07-29-2017, 02:52 AM   #112
Heartbreak Girl
strike to kill
Award Winner /
Carly
C-53
27,091 posts
When is the last time you saw your sister?

^ Answering some questions on tumblr

what did you think i'd say to that? does a scorpion sting while fighting back?
they strike to kill and you know I will

Old 07-30-2017, 07:04 AM   #113
Steve Rogers
click, boom
Award Winner / Donor
Anna
N/A
23,786 posts
http://i.imgur.com/Msqifoh.png

Submitting a bio

Old 07-31-2017, 02:25 AM   #114
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts
There would have been a time where Kiwi and Lime had nothing in common, but that was quickly changing. After graduating and breaking up with October, Kiwi had become a sex fiend in her own right and she'd only taken a break recently on account of the fact that she and Toby were trying to figure out what they were. She was dying on the inside, but she knew that if she got back together with Toby it would totally be worth it. But it didn't change the fact that she got the big deal about sex now. She could see why Peach and Lime were such fans. Pear was always such a curmudgeon that he probably needed to get laid. Not that she had the courage to say that to him. She might be hot now, but Kiwi wasn't dumb. She knew which of her siblings not to cross.

She and Toby kind of had a date later, so she was dressed up for that and not her family meeting. That meant red lips on and boobs semi out. It was probably not ideal for a sibling gathering, but she doubted that she'd be the most interesting subject of conversation anyways. Kiwi was looking forward to seeing her siblings, but especially Mango. He was still at Le Coeur de Marais and so she saw him a lot less than the others. She would run into her siblings in town, but Mango still spent most of his time cooped up in that school. Now that Professor Blaze was headmistress - or interim headmistress or something, she wasn't sure - Kiwi could only imagine that that place was going to be whipped into shape. While Kiwi hadn't really gotten on with her mother, she was also furious at Orson for what he had done and he had better never show his face in front of her. She knew that the authorities were supposed to be looking for him, but she didn't really trust the Ministry these days. At least Pear was higher up, so he should be able to keep them abreast of any developments pretty quickly.

Walking into the house, she could hear Lime saying something about drinks, and she looked around her childhood home, almost wishing to hear her mother's inevitable critique. No matter what Kiwi did, it seemed like it had never been good enough, but she would give anything to see her mother's pursed lips and sharp suits right about now. Sighing to herself, Kiwi made her way into the living room and grabbed her kiwi-inspired drink from the tray and took Mango's with her, handing it to him carefully as she sat on the edge of the armchair he was seated in. "I heard that someone's found himself a girl," she teased, nudging Mango's arm gently with hers. She was his big sister - if she couldn't give him a hard time about it, then who could? Kiwi's options for teasing siblings were almost non-existent and she'd had to deal with incessant needling from almost all of her siblings.

---

Kiwi post!

my house of stone, your ivy grows and now i'm covered in you
Old 08-01-2017, 11:36 PM   #115
Heartbreak Girl
strike to kill
Award Winner /
Carly
C-53
27,091 posts
http://houseofmadness.net/forum/show...15&postcount=7

^ updating something

Old 08-02-2017, 04:22 AM   #116
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts
115: Ever made out with just a friend?

---

Answering a Tumblr question

Old 08-02-2017, 08:02 AM   #117
Steve Rogers
click, boom
Award Winner / Donor
Anna
N/A
23,786 posts
http://68.media.tumblr.com/7760a6bb8...o10_r2_250.gif

for a post, maybe.

Old 08-03-2017, 04:41 AM   #118
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts
http://houseofmadness.net/forum/show...996#post559996

--

Updating my checks list!

Old 08-03-2017, 06:14 AM   #119
Steve Rogers
click, boom
Award Winner / Donor
Anna
N/A
23,786 posts
It had been years since Keaton had had an episode. Therapy and talking to Joey and just finding his centre had helped. He hadn’t gotten into a fight or an argument with someone about something totally inconsequential in a while. But it was becoming a father that really changed Keaton. He knew that his son would never understand rage of that kind and Miles helped Keaton stay calm. Even when things were rough and he was spending time away from his family, just the sight of Miles on FaceTime was enough to help him take a deep breath and relax. Keaton knew that, like his father, he was an awkward person around kids. But hand him his own kid and suddenly Keaton was a professional. Miles and Keaton found the balance in each other and that was so important given how much time Keaton spent away from his son.

Joey was taking a lot longer than Keaton thought she would to come to terms with her changed body and he wasn’t concerned because he wasn’t getting any, but he was worried that she wasn’t even trying to get back into her old self. It was partly his fault for not motivating her more, but Keaton wouldn’t let this continue. He was home for a while and they were going to figure this out, they had to talk it through and find what would help Joey get better. Neither of them had ever been concerned and even bothered by their physical appearances, because confidence just oozed out of them, but after Miles was born, something had shifted in Joey and Keaton was making it his mission to prove to her that she as still perfect.

Once he had sat down, Joey crawled into bed and he watched her, seeing the bright light vanish rom her eyes. “So we’ll get another black dress,” he said, still frowning because he didn’t quite understand why she was so hellbent on wearing a dress just because he liked it. But then she started to speak and Keaton’s heart broke for his wife. “Babe,” he said softly, reaching for her hand and shaking his head. “I know you’re going to say I’m biased when I say what I have to say, but trust me when I tell you that you are still so beautiful. In my eyes, there has never been anyone more beautiful than you.” Keaton climbed into bed and lay beside Joey, smiling, “It’s going to take time, but you also need to try. I know that it’s not easy, but I’m home now and I want you to get out, go for walks, go see your friends, your siblings, go to the museum, a coffee shop, get out and do something for yourself.” He wanted to hold Joey, but Keaton didn’t even know if she wanted to be touched, “And whatever you decide to do, I’ll be right here, waiting for you.”

---
post from last night

Old 08-04-2017, 03:14 AM   #120
Heartbreak Girl
strike to kill
Award Winner /
Carly
C-53
27,091 posts
http://houseofmadness.net/forum/show...t=17049&page=2

Linking a thing

New Thread  Reply