House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Welcome to the Carnival We're All Mad Here! → Something is moving in the night....

Old 02-25-2017, 07:45 PM   #1
Mortimer Fisk
Carnie
Paul
England
104 posts
A weird howling sound echoes through the night, and a full moon casts an eerie glow through the thick fog that shrouds the ground. Small creatures scatter through the undergrowth, or dive into burrows. A flock of small birds erupt into the air and spiral off through the night. A shambling form staggers into view, slime dripping off every appendage. Its fearsome maw opens and emits an unearthly screech. “WHO left the seat up in the outside loo…THIS time?

Hi everyone, now I’ve cleaned off... where was I? Ah Yes… I’m Paul. I’ve been roleplaying for over ten years, but I’ve taken a recent break due to work pressures. I’m looking forward to roleplaying again, and I can’t wait to try out some new characters, or maybe revive an old one or two.

When I’m not at work or roleplaying, I read a wide variety of books, watch NCIS, play SIMS, play board games and walk the dog. Not all at once… lol.
Old 02-25-2017, 08:24 PM   #2
Brianna Randall
he's clueing for looks...
Award Winner / Donor
Lindsey Stan
Sassenach
10,716 posts
Hi Paul welcome to the boards, I'm Lindsey and if you need any help or just want to chat give me a yell. I like NCIS as well, but I've not watched it in awhile.

Old 02-25-2017, 10:49 PM   #3
s(AINT)
Grab your gear
Award Winner / Donor
Samantha
Hemlock Grove
3,258 posts
Hi Paul I'm Samantha. Glad you made your way here. I hope you enjoy it here and don't worry we don't bite. I love NCIS and actually just started my rewatch on Netflix.

Gibbs Rule 12: Never date a co-worker
Old 02-25-2017, 10:52 PM   #4
Mission Unstable
#bitofaday
Award Winner / Donor
Sarah
Velaris
11,366 posts
Paul! Welcome aboard our crazy circus! We always love fresh blood, so no promises to keep you safe.

I'm Sarah - I play Sabrina in Locke Town, so we've come across each other already - and I'm one of the mods around these parts. Always happy to plot, post or assist in any way possible. Just shout at me any time!

meantime, let wonder seem familiar
New Thread  Reply