House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Thrill Rides The Haunted Carousel → So.. who Are You?

Old 11-18-2015, 11:10 PM   #1
no body, no crime
running in place
Award Winner / Donor
heidikins
Bat Country
13,421 posts
It looks like done this before. I have recently done it again and gotten INFP. So I'll have to brush up on INFP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Americana View Post
Alright it's been awhile since I've done this. Here goes.

I got ISFP (Introversion, Sensing, Feeling, Perception).

Famous ISFP's are Bob Dylan, Paul McCartney, Michael Jackson, Kevin Costner, Britney Spears, John Travolta, Elizabeth Taylor, Christopher Reeve, Donald Trump, Marie Antoinette.

Strengths:
- Sensitive and observant (agree)
- Charming and open-minded (idk about charming)
- Artistic (agree)
- Imaginative (agree)
- Curious (eh sorta agree)
- Passionate and enthusiastic (agree)

Weaknesses:
- May have low self-esteem (agree)
- Difficulties in the academic environment (totally agree)
- Gets stressed easily (totally agree)
- Very competitive (don't really agree, sorta do)
- Unpredictable (don't really agree)
- Fiercely independent (sorta agree)

- ISFPs tend to be very sensitive, emotional individuals, but they do their best to hide such traits from the world—and for a good reason. There are few other types that are more vulnerable to criticism, conflict, and adversity in general. However, ISFPs can also be incredibly warm and enthusiastic if their partner is willing to accept them for who they are.
- ISFP personality type need to know that their love and attention are valued and appreciated. The ISFP is unlikely to ask for this, but they may feel frustrated and disappointed if their partner does not make efforts to express their feelings. Such an expression does not necessarily have to be verbal—ISFPs believe in actions, not words—but it is crucial that ISFPs know that their feelings are being reciprocated.
- ISFP friends tend to be laid-back and spontaneous, enjoying life in the present and not worrying much about long-term plans or serious debates.
- It is also important to remember that despite their casual and laid-back lifestyle, ISFP personalities are still Introverted. Even though they know how to relax among their friends, ISFPs are likely to be very private or even shy when meeting someone new. This is their natural protective mechanism; people with this personality type are very sensitive and may be reluctant to open up at first.
- In the workplace, ISFP personalities tend to seek roles that allow them to express their creativity without enforcing strict rules or limiting their freedom in some other way. ISFPs are known for their unpredictability, spontaneity, and charm. They are genuinely fun people to be around, even though their traits are not always appreciated in the workplace.
- Tolerant and friendly, but also very sensitive in the workplace
- Usually dislike being in a leadership position
- Need to know that their work is valued

Everything I posted I agree with 100% It's unbelievable how perfect this was.

And the glass of my intentions turns to sand
And shatters in my hand
New Thread  Reply