House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Thrill Rides The Haunted Carousel Three-Ring Circus → Who Cooks?

Old 01-11-2016, 08:46 PM   #1
Writebrained
i started all the wars
Award Winner / Donor
Nai
ImagiNAItion
3,646 posts
So, I love cooking. Experimenting is my jam and thankfully most of the time it is edible. All my meals (and some life things) are on my Instagram, dating back at least 2 years.

Can you cook? What is your specialty? Share some recipes!

you're mistaking all my mistakes for my crooked nature
Old 01-11-2016, 09:03 PM   #2
Kydd
say you won't let me go
Award Winner / Donor
mel
N/A
2,150 posts
I like to think I'm pretty great cook. The other day I made shakshuka which was actually perfect (I only started eating eggs about six months ago). Usually I wing it, though. I'm not very good with forethought when it comes to meals, so I generally check the fridge, freezer and cupboards for what we have and go from there. Of course now that I'm weaning myself off of dairy I've made life a little more complicated.

My plan for later this week is to roast a whole cauliflower and to do more experiments with cauli rice because I'm all about cauliflower at the moment.

I love your insta, Nay! My hats off to you.

(Baking is my passion, though. Bake all of the cakes and breads and everything. Vicky's focaccia is a masterpiece, though!)

It’s hearing “good morning” or “how’s your day been?”

“Dinner’s ready” or “coffee’s done”. It’s loving you and this life we’re shaping
Old 01-11-2016, 11:33 PM   #3
Writebrained
i started all the wars
Award Winner / Donor
Nai
ImagiNAItion
3,646 posts
I am actually a terrible baker, okay terrible is a strong word lol. I just don't like always following recipes aka measurements to their exactness because I, too love to experiment. Generally my baking is no bueno because I stray so I stay away from it .

And thank you! Being a vegetarian has really inspired some excellent meals.

you're mistaking all my mistakes for my crooked nature
New Thread  Reply