House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Thrill Rides The Haunted Carousel Three-Ring Circus → Scrumptious Desserts

Old 01-03-2013, 07:35 AM   #1
N/A
N/A
n/a posts
dessert lurve!

Some of us flip out over cakes and some can't only have ONE cookie. How do you like to cap off a meal? Share it with us below.
Old 01-03-2013, 07:36 AM   #2
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts
Chocolate chip cookie.

my house of stone, your ivy grows and now i'm covered in you
Old 01-03-2013, 07:41 AM   #3
N/A
N/A
n/a posts
Did it look like this, Erika?

I like my cookies when they're sandwiching a yummy scoop of ice cream. That is heaven right there.

Old 02-27-2013, 04:53 PM   #4
aellen1995
Carnie
Ariel
Florida
72 posts
I love just a bowl of ice cream with chocolate syrup on top.

Go right ahead. Laugh at the girl who loved too easily.
Banner: Hayley
Old 04-01-2013, 09:43 PM   #5
Lady Levine
Wha? I'm Jamazing.
Donor
Jenny
Montreal
512 posts
Even though I own my own cupcake business I can't stand to eat them. The only dessert that I truly love is cannoli. I've made mini cannoli cups before but haven't been able to bring myself to make the entire thing from scratch.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:16 PM   #6
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts
I love cupcakes and it is an actual dream of mine to open up a cupcake restaurant that would have both meal cupcakes and dessert cupcakes.

my house of stone, your ivy grows and now i'm covered in you
Old 04-02-2013, 01:23 AM   #7
Lady Levine
Wha? I'm Jamazing.
Donor
Jenny
Montreal
512 posts
Erika. I know you have a lot on your plate but give me a call sometime if you are interested in doing that. I have a couple of people in mind to open a store with in the next year or two. You'll be able to taste my creations at RUBS!
Old 04-13-2013, 01:11 AM   #8
illium
heavy metal & reflective
Donor
elly
spira
633 posts
The only dessert that is worthy of my attention is Coldstone ice cream oh my god. I usually get cake batter with oreos and reese's cups and my day is basically made! It's just incredibly delicious and super filling, I looove it!

Old 07-06-2013, 08:43 PM   #9
N/A
N/A
n/a posts
It's summer, so I've been obsessed with the ice cream man. All weekend, I look for him. It's been raining so I don't see him as much and once I slept through the song and didn't run out fast enough. You've never seen a sadder person.

There's just some ice cream that you can get from the ice cream man that you can't get anywhere else.

Like these bad boys:

Old 09-06-2014, 03:40 AM   #10
poliahu
Clap your hands!
Carnie
Lia
Hawaii
77 posts
I'll eat any type of dessert but I usually base what I have on what I ate before it. For example at Cheesecake Factory my family will all get something that is exploding with chocolate. Like the Oreo or Reeses cheesecakes. Me, that's a bit too much so I tend to like the keylime or a simple plain. Of course that's usually after I've had a main entree that was more on the caloric side of the page. If I have a salad or something, then I tend to go for the richer desserts.

My all time favorite dessert would have to be ice cream. If you have me choose between a cake smothered in butter-cream, a fresh baked cookie, or a scoop of Pralines and Cream/Bubblegum/Macadamia Nut ice cream I'll always pick the ice cream.

New Thread  Reply