House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Welcome to the Carnival We're All Mad Here! → This is what happens when I listen...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2012, 10:22 AM   #1
Premonition
Empathic Sorrow
Award Winner / Donor
Justin
Misery
1,957 posts
Well, Carly made me, and she used Carly/Tom1 leverage, which is quite the force of nature. Anyways, my name is Justin. I've gone by Premonition on most boards for several years now. I primarily stick with MS, but have had characters on PE (primarily Immortal Incarnations). I love RPing, and I've been doing it for near on 10 years. It actually all started because I was looking for Charmed related information, and came across a few Charmed-related board games, and branched out from there.

I'm a social worker in real life, so naturally I neglect my own sanity to help others attempt to achieve balance in their life, lol. I like to crossfit for a workout, listen to music and go to concerts, and play games and trivia.

As far as television is concerned, some of my favorites are Charmed, Better Off Ted, One Tree Hill, Roswell, Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, Don't Trust the B in Apt 23, Happy Endings, The Good Wife, Revenge, Whitney, Elementary, Partners, and yeah...I could go on and on (hence why I have no life).

As far as movies are concerned, the X-Men movies (Marvel movies in general), The Chronicles of Narnia movies, Harry Potter series, Stardust, The Help, The Blindside, Martian Child, Bridesmaids, Shooter, Taken, etc., etc.

Music consists of Brandi Carlile, Counting Crows, Matthew and the Atlas, The Head and the Heart, A Fine Frenzy, Mumford & Sons, Missy Higgins, Snow Patrol, James Blunt, etc.

Books include The Chronicles of Narnia series, anything by C.S. Lewis really, The Witches of Eileanan series, The DaVinci Code, Angels & Demons, Geri Halliwell's autobiographies (I know, I know), Siddhartha, The Alchemist, Bridge to Terabithia, Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, Lovely Bones, etc.

So yeah, that's me in a nutshell. I figure if you see anything that we have in common, feel free to send me a PM and we can talk about the awesomeness of our taste in literature and media. Sorry for the information overload.
New Thread