House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Welcome to the Carnival We're All Mad Here! → Well... Here's the Deal...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2012, 10:08 PM   #1
Black Magnolia
pretty, shiny things
Donor
Ashbash
Middle of Nowhere
414 posts
I'm not back 100%, but I IMed Heidi and she told me about this place, so I registered real quick. Hopefully I'll be able to be more active after the new year, but I've finally found some time to get online here and there. I'm moving back to Indiana and I'll be making sure I have internet.

Anywho...

For those who don't know me, I'm Ash! I use to be very active in the RP world, but life of course happens and I've had to take several breaks. This last one being, because of the disaster that was mine and my ex's relationship and getting thrown out of the house and having to stay with friends until I could scrounge up enough money to go back home to Indiana. I will of course be back 100% once I get settled into the condo my best friend's dad is buying for us. Well for her... they're just letting me live there. lol Anyways... I thought I'd say hi and let you guys know whats going on with me. I miss every single one of you and I excited to get to know any newbies to the crowd!

I know I don't have a avatar. I'll make one when I have a little more time. I gotta be at my friend's house in less then an hour to baby sit their munchkins while they're at work. lol
New Thread