House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Thrill Rides The Haunted Carousel The Twist-O-Whirl → Ctrl + V

Old 04-16-2017, 03:43 AM   #1
Mission Unstable
#bitofaday
Award Winner / Donor
Sarah
Velaris
11,366 posts
https://68.media.tumblr.com/2dc76ec8...eo3_r2_250.gif

meantime, let wonder seem familiar
Old 04-16-2017, 04:36 AM   #2
no body, no crime
running in place
Award Winner / Donor
heidikins
Bat Country
13,421 posts
http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/...psjwryffzy.gif

Character av

And the glass of my intentions turns to sand
And shatters in my hand
Old 04-16-2017, 11:15 AM   #3
Steve Rogers
click, boom
Award Winner / Donor
Anna
N/A
23,786 posts

probably something for my checks

all because of you, i believe in angels
not the kind with wings. no, not the kind with halos
the kind that bring you home, when home becomes a strange place
Old 04-16-2017, 01:59 PM   #4
Good Grief
your voice is a weapon
Award Winner / Donor
Vicki Lotz
middle-earth
3,918 posts
Elly smiled happily when Sasha answered that she hadn’t eaten. She could assume that if she made plans with Sasha, her twin was going to stick to them. They trusted each other unequivocally. Some people were freaked out by the twin thing. Elly didn’t understand why. She shared a connection with Sasha that went beyond description. They knew what the other was thinking most of the time, and they would absolutely never betray each other. Although Lola didn’t live in the family house with them anymore, Elly unquestionably trusted her older sister too. T

hey were the only ones she could trust. Her parents hardly mattered. They hadn’t bothered to get to know their children, and their political leanings were abhorrent. Elly wouldn’t tolerate it or even pretend to tolerate it. She took joy in finding ways to disappoint or infuriate her parents. Both her and Sasha’s career choices did exactly that, and it encouraged Elly to continue down this path. Even if she wasn’t working at Disney, she knew that she wanted to do something with her beauty knowledge. She didn’t see how her parents had room to judge when they sided with people being denied basic human rights.

“Of course,” Elly answered just as Sasha started opening the bags. She got sweet and sour chicken for herself. They typically shared the same preferences, but she had a keen understanding for what Sasha wanted at the time. Call it another twin sixth sense. Elly usually would choose black bean sauce for herself, but she was craving sweet and sour ever since she clocked out of work. “Nooo, long day?” Elly asked. She didn’t want Sasha to be exhausted yet considering she’d only got home. A day didn’t feel right if she didn’t at least spend some time with her twin sister. She got comfortable on the couch while Sasha retrieved what they needed from the kitchen.

“Magical,” she answered with a wry smile and a laugh. “It was fine until my last client today. This girl’s family was a nightmare. I feel so bad for these children. It’s not like they have a choice who their parents are and I just hope someone tells them they don’t have to be like that. I mean, look at us. God, can you imagine if we listened to what mom and dad said?” Elly visibly shuddered. She picked up a plate and started spooning rice and chicken onto it from the different containers.

^ Putting up posts I wrote in word on the plane!

if you're gonna hit me, hit me harder

cause you better knock me out the first time
Old 04-16-2017, 02:01 PM   #5
Morrigan Crow
Wundersmith
Award Winner / Main Act
Sandra
Nevermoor
9,125 posts
Since there's no way I can resist "the James Dean of the ballet world", Sergei Polunin, I was wondering if someone would like to do a very angst heavy plot with me?

I'm thinking either here or in MS, depending on if there is to be some kind of magic touch to it. I want Sergei to be completely broken so that I get to dive into the darkness of humanity. He was the world's youngest male principal dancer, but his success came at the price of a lost childhood (as it often does), and he was heavily pushed by his father, even beaten and abused, to work harder, train more, to get his family out of Ukraine. He pushed himself to the breaking point and became the dark horse of ballet. Obviously incredibly talented so people tolerated his antics for a while. Everyone other than his father, that is, who after not having laid a hand on him for years started beating him again, which lead to a heated argument where Sergei ended up killing him (don't know if accident or not). He has since fled wherever it was he was living and working then and is hiding in Amsterdam (or London, depending on the game). He has a love/hate relationship with dance. He wishes he could leave it all behind but it's the only thing he knows, so now that he can't do it anymore because everyone in the ballet world would know who he is if he stepped onto a stage to dance, he craves it. He can only dance behind closed doors when no one is watching. I want him to be a classic tortured artist soul, and I'd be looking for someone to either drag him down further or someone who tries to save him. Male or female LI would be equally okay with me!

---

Plot request, obviously! XD
Old 04-16-2017, 02:15 PM   #6
Steve Rogers
click, boom
Award Winner / Donor
Anna
N/A
23,786 posts
http://houseofmadness.net/forum/show...1&postcount=20

sending Kelly something

all because of you, i believe in angels
not the kind with wings. no, not the kind with halos
the kind that bring you home, when home becomes a strange place
Old 04-16-2017, 02:19 PM   #7
Morrigan Crow
Wundersmith
Award Winner / Main Act
Sandra
Nevermoor
9,125 posts
http://www.gotceleb.com/wp-content/u...e-2016--06.jpg

AI suggestion
Old 04-16-2017, 10:25 PM   #8
Heartbreak Girl
strike to kill
Award Winner /
Carly
C-53
27,091 posts

love interest:
Amara Knox

family:
Carter Knox
Rosalie Knox
Iain Knox
Amara Knox
Penny Knox
Tania Knox
Natalia Knox (open)
Jacob Knox
Benjamin Knox (open)
Damien Knox

friends:
open!

Doing something in a discussion thread

what did you think i'd say to that? does a scorpion sting while fighting back?
they strike to kill and you know I will

Old 04-17-2017, 05:14 AM   #9
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts
http://68.media.tumblr.com/58f04a2e5...omhko1_400.gif

===

Thread gif

my house of stone, your ivy grows and now i'm covered in you