House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Welcome to the Carnival We're All Mad Here! → All this for a loaf of bread?

Old 03-13-2013, 11:09 PM   #1
illium
heavy metal & reflective
Donor
elly
spira
633 posts
So I'm writing my intro thread instead of writing my business cover letter!

I joined back in October however I wasn't active due to stress from my classes, ugh. But I was always planning on coming back because I really enjoy the theme of the boards and I think the games it offers are very unique! I have two characters in Arcqu'iris and I'm currently working on one for Le Coeur de Marais (not really sure what I'd like to do with her) - hopefully we can scene together sometime!

I'm Elly, 23 - I mod @ Toujours Pur, which used to be a general HP board, but now it's a general HP rpg board! I think it's always nice to experience different RP boards, since not all things are handled the same way.

ANYWAY, before I bore ya'll to death, I do love: movies, I'm a movie freak, I love looking things up on IMDB. Another thing, video games! Favorites are: Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, God of War - phew. As for TV, I'm currently into: The Following, Being Human and corny kdramas. I like Disney, LotR, books, sleeping, my dog. I hate my major and the indecisive weather in Florida

Can't wait to get fully situated here!

Old 03-13-2013, 11:13 PM   #2
Daisy Johnson
I'm a little monster
Award Winner / Ring Leader
Phoebe
Yesterday
33,060 posts
I kind of feel like we're the same person? Other than that I don't have a dog and aren't a big fan of LOTR.
Old 03-13-2013, 11:31 PM   #3
illium
heavy metal & reflective
Donor
elly
spira
633 posts
Haha! Btw, love your Tali avatar She's one of my favorites, I take her on every mission along with Garrus and Jack, well in ME2 that is! I have to buy ME1 on the psn that way I can play it from the beginning!

Old 03-13-2013, 11:42 PM   #4
Living Dead Girl
closed world, open wounds
Donor
LM
Suicide Room
1,631 posts
Hey there! I was gonna say, I thought I'd spotted you around a few times. Lol. Anyways, I'm Lynn but everyone just calls me LM. I'm also 23 but live on the other side of the country. IMDB is a movie freak's best friend, hell yeah for another girl gamer, LOTR is awesome, and I have a dog too. Can't wait to get a chance to RP with you!

사랑이 사랑만으로 완벽하길

내 모든 약점들은 다 숨겨지길
Old 03-13-2013, 11:44 PM   #5
Daisy Johnson
I'm a little monster
Award Winner / Ring Leader
Phoebe
Yesterday
33,060 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by illium View Post
Haha! Btw, love your Tali avatar She's one of my favorites, I take her on every mission along with Garrus and Jack, well in ME2 that is! I have to buy ME1 on the psn that way I can play it from the beginning!
Oooh, pretty similar! I rotated between Tali, Kasumi and Jack depending on the mission. Jack was underrated.

I need to download Citadel so I can get me some more Tali.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:07 AM   #6
illium
heavy metal & reflective
Donor
elly
spira
633 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid Barbie View Post
Hey there! I was gonna say, I thought I'd spotted you around a few times. Lol. Anyways, I'm Lynn but everyone just calls me LM. I'm also 23 but live on the other side of the country. IMDB is a movie freak's best friend, hell yeah for another girl gamer, LOTR is awesome, and I have a dog too. Can't wait to get a chance to RP with you!
Yesss, I have been lurking around a bit And oh man, I could go on and on about video games. I also love your avatar and banner - I haven't watched Sons of Anarchy and I hear from everyone that it's good - perhaps I can catch it on Netflix or something! But yeah, hopefully we can RP sometime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tali Zorah View Post
Oooh, pretty similar! I rotated between Tali, Kasumi and Jack depending on the mission. Jack was underrated.

I need to download Citadel so I can get me some more Tali.
Oh yeah, I forgot Kasumi as well, I love her! I think those were my main ladies in fact lol! I don't know what I feel about dlcs - maybe when I save up a ton of money, I'll buy them all lol!

Old 03-14-2013, 12:36 AM   #7
Heart Out
it's just you & I tonight
Carnie
Rochelle
Akielos
2,219 posts
Hi! Welcome! I think I must've joined Toujours Pur at some point years ago because I get the occasional email, but I don't have any memory of the place so I highly doubt I was very active (if at all). I miss Three Tasks like crazy, if you were aware of it/a member at all.

Anyway, I'm Rochelle and obviously a fellow HP fan! I also love LOTR, but I feel more inclined to call myself a Hobbit fan since I have actually read it I swear I intend to read LOTR someday.

I hope to see you around more often

Old 03-14-2013, 12:39 AM   #8
no body, no crime
running in place
Award Winner / Donor
heidikins
Bat Country
13,421 posts
Hope you get to become a regular soon! Would love you to with you ^_^

I'm over on Toujours Pur too! gorgeous nightmare

Also, love the lyrics in your sig ;) I'm a huge MARS fan

And the glass of my intentions turns to sand
And shatters in my hand
Old 03-14-2013, 12:40 AM   #9
Brianna Randall
he's clueing for looks...
Award Winner / Donor
Lindsey Stan
Sassenach
10,716 posts
ELLY *HUGS* great to see you again, I don't know if you remember me, but I think we first met over at Forever Dawn, and I'm a member at Toujours Pur, but haven't been on for awhile. I look forward to plotting with you, and I'll see you around.

Old 03-14-2013, 12:53 AM   #10
illium
heavy metal & reflective
Donor
elly
spira
633 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesut Özil View Post
Hi! Welcome! I think I must've joined Toujours Pur at some point years ago because I get the occasional email, but I don't have any memory of the place so I highly doubt I was very active (if at all). I miss Three Tasks like crazy, if you were aware of it/a member at all.

Anyway, I'm Rochelle and obviously a fellow HP fan! I also love LOTR, but I feel more inclined to call myself a Hobbit fan since I have actually read it I swear I intend to read LOTR someday.

I hope to see you around more often
That's quite alright and I do remember Three Tasks! I don't think I was very active, but the boards were nice

I've read The Hobbit twice, but now that the movies are coming out, I want to read them again! Which reminds me that I have to get it on dvd, I loved the movie! As for LotR, I haven't read the series :x LOL! I guess I'd say I'm more of a fan of the films, but I too plan on reading the books.

And I really like your av/sig set, I didn't really pay attention to soccer until I religiously watched the World Cup back in 2010 LOL and the UEFA Euro last year and ahhh I can't wait for the World Cup in Brazil!

But anywho, hope we can RP sometime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgeous Nightmare View Post
Hope you get to become a regular soon! Would love you to with you ^_^

I'm over on Toujours Pur too! gorgeous nightmare

Also, love the lyrics in your sig ;) I'm a huge MARS fan
Hey Heidi, it's nice to see you over here too Yess, I think I love every song of theirs from This is War, it is seriously an awesome album.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna Troi View Post
ELLY *HUGS* great to see you again, I don't know if you remember me, but I think we first met over at Forever Dawn, and I'm a member at Toujours Pur, but haven't been on for awhile. I look forward to plotting with you, and I'll see you around.
Hey! *hugs* Of course I remember you I'm also over @ Something Wicked! And yes, hopefully we can plot somewhere, can't wait

Thanks for the lovely welcomes!

New Thread  Reply