House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Welcome to the Carnival We're All Mad Here! → So Hello!

Old 07-30-2013, 02:45 AM   #1
Strawberry Poptart
Carnie
Jelly
N/A
99 posts
I am no good at introductions, in fact I am quite awful at them so I apologize in advance if it's awful and awkward.

My name is Jelly, I used to roleplay quite often but then I fell out of the scene and I really miss it. I was told about this board by Nadya.. but sadly she did not tell me her username. I am from California, and I'm in college!

I'm obsessed with Doctor Who, Harry Potter, video games, food, Disney, the Minions from Despicable Me, True Blood, Teen Wolf and other shows. I also really love to bake.

Anyway, that's about it..
Old 07-30-2013, 02:50 AM   #2
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts
Welcome to the board, Jelly! My name is Erika and I'm one of the admins around this shiny joint. I think you'll find yourself to be quite at home here. There are people who love pretty much everything that you've listed. We share a love for HP, TW, and baking!

If you need any help, feel free to send me a PM.

my house of stone, your ivy grows and now i'm covered in you
Old 07-30-2013, 02:53 AM   #3
Macarena
hoper of far-flung hopes
Award Winner / Carnie
Meg
The TARDIS
8,254 posts
Hey Jelly! Welcome to the boards! I'm sure you'll have a great time RPing here. It's a lot of fun! My name is Meg . As you can see, I also love Doctor Who. Hope to RP with you sometime!
Old 07-30-2013, 03:22 AM   #4
Lady Levine
Wha? I'm Jamazing.
Donor
Jenny
Montreal
512 posts
Hey Jelly! What an adorable name! I"m Jenny and I'm addicted to Adam Levine, Baking, and Role Playing (I think pretty much in that order). Oh wait, and reality tv, drama tv, musicals, movies, coffee, salty foods, sour candy, chocolate, the sun, reading, gambling. I might have an addictive personality but we are trying to keep it under wraps!

I hope you enjoy the board and if you ever need to plot with someone in the City based games, I'm here!

You're such a hard act for me to follow
Love me today don't leave me tomorrow, yeah
But if I fall for you, I'll never recover
If I fall for you, I'll never be the same
Old 07-30-2013, 06:45 AM   #5
N/A
N/A
n/a posts
Welcome, Jelly!

I hope you've made this place your home so you can have fun, be loud, get messy, and write everything to your heart's content!

Since you're new around these parts, let me show you around so you can get started!
  • Any and all new information is posted in our awesome news portal. You'll usually see it once you log-in. Everything you really ever wanted to know about HoM is on that page.
  • If you ever need any help, post a thread in the Help Forum and we'll answer you as soon as we can. If for any reason you would rather ask your question privately, feel free to PM us or the Staff Account! I love getting PMs! Makes me feel happy!
  • We have nifty sidebars that provide you with quick links around the board as well a chatbox so you can yak it up with your friends! Check out the spotlite for quick news and our awards section for those awesome members who just shine this month!
  • We offer a variety of RPG Games! Most of our games are fiction based in new worlds, but every so often we like to snap back to reality add games based on life here on Earth. You can check those out on the main forum.
  • We love to check out your creations! If you're gifted in writing or art, we encourage you to showcase your talents in our Tent of Curiousities!
  • For those new to RPing, or who just need a place outside of the games to plot and plan, we have the Tent of Possiblities! This tent houses people's wishlist for storylines, AIs, etc. It also holds the master member list for people to keep track of all their characters as well as resource threads.
  • For all things random and fun, we have the OOC. Post whatever you want in there!

I'm not sure what else to tell you, but I will say I am happy to have you here! I hope to RP with you soon and gah! Big hugs! Welcome to the family!

xo chantikins

Old 07-30-2013, 06:50 AM   #6
no body, no crime
running in place
Award Winner / Donor
heidikins
Bat Country
13,421 posts
Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here

And the glass of my intentions turns to sand
And shatters in my hand
Old 07-30-2013, 02:12 PM   #7
Brianna Randall
he's clueing for looks...
Award Winner / Donor
Lindsey Stan
Sassenach
10,716 posts
Hey there Jelly, welcome to the boards, great to have new members. If you need any help with anything, or just want to chat feel free to PM me any time.

Old 07-30-2013, 09:52 PM   #8
Love Me?
Award Winner / Carnie
Nadya
manchester, england
3,269 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberry Poptart View Post
My name is Jelly, I used to roleplay quite often but then I fell out of the scene and I really miss it. I was told about this board by Nadya.. but sadly she did not tell me her username. I am from California, and I'm in college!
You never asked for it! LOL.

*waves* Haiii.

You already know where I am if you have any more questions, and I'll do my best to help you out with anything. I'm looking forward to your would-be faerie/vampire hybrid. xD

HoM seems huge but...okay no, it is pretty huge. But there are other familiar faces you'll see around. Bex and Elly are both also here whom you already know, and me and I know Aid signed up but not sure whether she's more curious than intent on rp-ing. Hooopefully!

Everyone here's friendly so you'll soon meet lots of new friends, too, to add to those you already know.

~ Nadya

Old 07-31-2013, 04:24 AM   #9
illium
heavy metal & reflective
Donor
elly
spira
633 posts
Heeey Jelly, well you already know me Welcome to the boards! I think we've plotted once or twice - but we should totally plan something here as well, I hope to see you around in one of the games!

Old 07-31-2013, 06:55 AM   #10
Space Oddity
glorious
Award Winner / Main Act
Shadow
a galaxy far, far away
7,399 posts
Hi Jelly, I'm Shadow. Welcome to HoM! We're all mad here. What part of CA are you from? I have friends up north and I temporarily lived in LA for half of 2011 and the summer of 2012. Um, I'm a travel duck so yeah, I've been a lot of places, but I've only ever actually lived (if temporarily) in 3: New Jersey, Los Angeles, and Boston. So California, woo! I also tend to ramble. Ignore it. Anyways, you had me at Harry Potter, Doctor Who, and Disney. Hit me up if you ever want to chat or plot in one of the games or... whatever. I am a friendly Shadow!

I won't let them break me down to dust.

I know that there's a place for us.
New Thread  Reply