House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Welcome to the Carnival We're All Mad Here! → All this for a loaf of bread?

Old 03-14-2013, 01:02 AM   #11
Brianna Randall
he's clueing for looks...
Award Winner / Donor
Lindsey Stan
Sassenach
10,716 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by illium View Post
Hey! *hugs* Of course I remember you I'm also over @ Something Wicked! And yes, hopefully we can plot somewhere, can't wait

Thanks for the lovely welcomes!
I'm Jonas Quinn over there, and yes that sounds awesome. I look forward to it.

Old 03-14-2013, 01:52 AM   #12
Heart Out
it's just you & I tonight
Carnie
Rochelle
Akielos
2,219 posts
Quote:
That's quite alright and I do remember Three Tasks! I don't think I was very active, but the boards were nice

I've read The Hobbit twice, but now that the movies are coming out, I want to read them again! Which reminds me that I have to get it on dvd, I loved the movie! As for LotR, I haven't read the series :x LOL! I guess I'd say I'm more of a fan of the films, but I too plan on reading the books.

And I really like your av/sig set, I didn't really pay attention to soccer until I religiously watched the World Cup back in 2010 LOL and the UEFA Euro last year and ahhh I can't wait for the World Cup in Brazil!

But anywho, hope we can RP sometime
I read The Hobbit when I was in the fourth grade (so... 12 years ago) and then again in December before I went to see the movie. I remembered practically nothing from the first time 'round, and adored it on the second read Haha, but in that case I'm definitely a massive LOTR fan, too! I try to marathon the films every few months actually. Each time I do, I tell myself I'll start on the books. One of these days it'll actually happen

Gah, I'm a little bit mental when it comes to football (soccer, sorry XD), but I'm in the same boat there sort of! I got obsessive about it in 2010, but I didn't start following domestic leagues until after the Euro last year. Very few things can make me as emotional as football (I cried my heart out when Germany lost to Spain in 2010). And YES, I can hardly wait for next year It's a shame there isn't a major international tournament every year, really

If you ever want to plot anywhere, let me know

Old 03-14-2013, 02:14 AM   #13
Living Dead Girl
closed world, open wounds
Donor
LM
Suicide Room
1,631 posts
Quote:
Yesss, I have been lurking around a bit And oh man, I could go on and on about video games. I also love your avatar and banner - I haven't watched Sons of Anarchy and I hear from everyone that it's good - perhaps I can catch it on Netflix or something! But yeah, hopefully we can RP sometime!
My favorites are usually ones that involve driving but I enjoy shooting too. Lol. I'll give most any video game a shot. On just about all systems too. lol.

Funny because I can't stop staring at yours. Anyways, definitely look up SoA on Netflix because its amazing!

사랑이 사랑만으로 완벽하길

내 모든 약점들은 다 숨겨지길
Old 03-14-2013, 02:22 AM   #14
illium
heavy metal & reflective
Donor
elly
spira
633 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesut Özil View Post
I read The Hobbit when I was in the fourth grade (so... 12 years ago) and then again in December before I went to see the movie. I remembered practically nothing from the first time 'round, and adored it on the second read Haha, but in that case I'm definitely a massive LOTR fan, too! I try to marathon the films every few months actually. Each time I do, I tell myself I'll start on the books. One of these days it'll actually happen

Gah, I'm a little bit mental when it comes to football (soccer, sorry XD), but I'm in the same boat there sort of! I got obsessive about it in 2010, but I didn't start following domestic leagues until after the Euro last year. Very few things can make me as emotional as football (I cried my heart out when Germany lost to Spain in 2010). And YES, I can hardly wait for next year It's a shame there isn't a major international tournament every year, really

If you ever want to plot anywhere, let me know
I know what you mean, it sucks waiting every 2 or 4 years for a major tournament. Every time they finish, I feel like my life has no meaning anymore LOL!

Will do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid Barbie View Post
My favorites are usually ones that involve driving but I enjoy shooting too. Lol. I'll give most any video game a shot. On just about all systems too. lol.

Funny because I can't stop staring at yours. Anyways, definitely look up SoA on Netflix because its amazing!
I do want to try a bit of shooting actually! I know in Mass Effect (where my av and sig are from) it's third person shooting, so I hope that qualifies for some experience lol!

I'll be sure to watch a few episodes once I have no more projects to do

Old 03-14-2013, 08:05 AM   #15
Love Me?
Award Winner / Carnie
Nadya
manchester, england
3,269 posts
Hiiii Elly! *glomp*

Glad to see you made your way over here eventually...LCdM is a pretty awesome rpg to start off with.

If you ever want to plot anything let me know. I'm pretty much always around (except today and this last week)! ^_^

~ Nadya

Old 03-14-2013, 11:16 AM   #16
N/A
N/A
n/a posts
Welcome Elly!

I hope you've made this place your home so you can have fun, be loud, get messy, and write everything to your heart's content!

Since you're new around these parts, let me show you around so you can get started!
  • Any and all new information is posted in our awesome news portal. You'll usually see it once you log-in. Everything you really ever wanted to know about HoM is on that page.
  • If you ever need any help, post a thread in the Help Forum and we'll answer you as soon as we can. If for any reason you would rather ask your question privately, feel free to PM us or the Staff Account! I love getting PMs! Makes me feel happy!
  • We have nifty sidebars that provide you with quick links around the board as well a chatbox so you can yak it up with your friends! Check out the spotlite for quick news and our awards section for those awesome members who just shine this month!
  • We offer a variety of RPG Games! Most of our games are fiction based in new worlds, but every so often we like to snap back to reality add games based on life here on Earth. You can check those out on the main forum.
  • You were sorted into an awesome group when you came here. Whether you're a Performer, an Animal Trainer, a Carnie, or a Freak, those amigoes are your new homies and can help you get started here on HoM. Pop on in and say hello!
  • For all things random and fun, we have the OOC. Post whatever you want in there!

I'm not sure what else to tell you, but I will say I am happy to have you here! I hope to RP with you soon and gah! Big hugs! Welcome to the family!

xo chantikins

Old 03-15-2013, 08:30 PM   #17
illium
heavy metal & reflective
Donor
elly
spira
633 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Me? View Post
Hiiii Elly! *glomp*

Glad to see you made your way over here eventually...LCdM is a pretty awesome rpg to start off with.

If you ever want to plot anything let me know. I'm pretty much always around (except today and this last week)! ^_^

~ Nadya
Heeyyyy! *hugs* I'm happy I finally have time again to rp and whatnot! And I definitely will let you know if I have something in mind

Old 03-16-2013, 04:55 PM   #18
Macarena
hoper of far-flung hopes
Award Winner / Carnie
Meg
The TARDIS
8,254 posts
Hi Elly! Welcome, welcome! I feel like I've seen you around here, or BD, already, 'cause your name looks familiar . I'm Meg and I hope you're having fun here!
Old 03-17-2013, 05:25 AM   #19
illium
heavy metal & reflective
Donor
elly
spira
633 posts
Hey Meg, your name looks a bit familiar to me too lol! I'm auditore @ BD And yes, I'm having fun, I'm really enjoying my stay here! Hopefully we can rp sometime!

Old 03-17-2013, 10:21 AM   #20
Morrigan Crow
Wundersmith
Award Winner / Main Act
Sandra
Nevermoor
9,125 posts
I can't believe I haven't shown my face in this thread already! Anyway! Hi Elly and welcome to HoM! I'm Sandra and I'm one of the mods here. If you have questions, want to chat, plot, or talk football, don't hesitate to contact me! n_n
New Thread  Reply