House of Madness
Not a member yet? Register today to begin posting!

House of Madness Welcome to the Carnival We're All Mad Here! → hey hey

Old 10-29-2014, 12:29 AM   #1
Losers’ Club
Beep Beep Richie
Donor
Jay
texas
1,700 posts
Well hello there!

I’m Justin, or Jay, whichever you prefer. I’ve been rping for almost ten years off and on. I pretty much only did invisionfree and jcink and like one tumblr rp. So I may be slow on the uptake here so just work with me a bit XD.

So I guess I bit about me, I’m 25 years old, an august baby. I am a flight attendant for American Airlines, been doing it for a year. Was born in North Carolina but raised in Ohio, lived in D.C the past year though and just this month moved to where I am now in Dallas, Texas. I love my job and life, I get paid to travel its pretty great. I love pop culture, movies, tv, music, Oscar season is <33333.

There is prob a lot more but I can’t think of anything right now, so if you want to get to know me more you can always ask! Or pm me! I love meeting new people.
Old 10-29-2014, 12:34 AM   #2
Heartbreak Girl
strike to kill
Award Winner /
Carly
C-53
27,090 posts
Hey, Justin! I'm Carly one of the admins on HoM so if you need any help with anything feel free to drop me a PM.

I'm always happy to see new members here so welcome, hopefully we can plot sometime!

Also I'm jealous of your job. I'd love to get paid to travel!

what did you think i'd say to that? does a scorpion sting while fighting back?
they strike to kill and you know I will

Old 10-29-2014, 01:05 AM   #3
Theo Raeken
the stories not yet told
Award Winner / Donor
Tommy
England
9,068 posts
I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOUR JOB IT'S NOT FUNNY

Welcome to HoM! I'm Tommy and I'm the resident idiot. It's great to have you here!

because there's always time for second guesses, I don't wanna know

if you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go
Old 10-29-2014, 01:15 AM   #4
Requiem
a whole new world
Award Winner / Donor
Sera
New Jersey
1,784 posts
Everyone is going to be jealous of your job, haha.

Welcome, good sir! I'm Sera I like things that you like, so we should talk about things that we like, and hopefully we can end up plotting sometime
Old 10-29-2014, 01:26 AM   #5
Daenerys Stormborn
if i look back, i am lost
Award Winner / Donor
Matt Dornan
Essos
3,076 posts
Welcome to the board, Justin! I'm Matt Add me to the list of people that's jealous of your job. VERY jealous!

If you need any plots in any of the games, don't hesitate to ask!

say my name as every colour illuminates

we are shining and we will never be afraid again.

Old 10-29-2014, 02:02 AM   #6
Losers’ Club
Beep Beep Richie
Donor
Jay
texas
1,700 posts
you all seem so sweet <333333

my job is great, but don't forget before i get to the fun parts i have to deal with 150-300 people a flight for normally 3 flights a day lmao so it ccan get tiring.

and yesss i need to plot with everyone <3
Old 10-29-2014, 02:19 AM   #7
Space Oddity
glorious
Award Winner / Main Act
Shadow
a galaxy far, far away
7,399 posts
Well that makes 2 flight attendants I can say I know, and 1 travel agent - with 2 others in training. How do you get a gig like that? I would happily deal with all those people for the sake of travelling so much. <3 I've seriously been considering reevaluating my life so I go into something along those lines, since the music business isn't working out too well for me, and travel is the only thing I love as much as music.

Anyway. Hi Justin, I'm Shadow! I'm going to call you Jay, though, since we actually do have another Justin around, and this will make it less confusing for me. We'll ignore the fact that there are 3 Jays in my contacts list on my phone. Welcome to HoM! I've also been RPing for 10+ years, though it's been almost entirely vBulletin, so I doubt we've run into each other before. Hope you like it here! Feel free to hit me up for a chat or plots any time.

I won't let them break me down to dust.

I know that there's a place for us.
Old 10-29-2014, 02:58 AM   #8
Chaos Theory
and your ivy grows
Award Winner /
Thomas
Colchester
55,295 posts
We're all jealous of your job, oh my goodness.

Welcome to HoM! I'm Erika! I'm sure you'll catch on pretty easily, we're a friendly and helpful bunch around these parts! If you need any help, feel free to ask

my house of stone, your ivy grows and now i'm covered in you
Old 10-29-2014, 07:20 AM   #9
Morrigan Crow
Wundersmith
Award Winner / Main Act
Sandra
Nevermoor
9,125 posts
Hi Justin! Welcome to HoM! I'm Sandra, and I will be the first person to say that I am not jealous of your job, because passengers can be rude and horrible, plus I'm a children's librarian, so I kind of prefer my own job. ;)

Anyway! I hope you'll love it here as much as we do, and hopefully we'll plot sometime.
Old 10-29-2014, 04:46 PM   #10
Macarena
hoper of far-flung hopes
Award Winner / Carnie
Meg
The TARDIS
8,254 posts
Darn! I was gonna be the first person to say I'm not jealous of your job but Sandra beat me to it :P I do like travel though so it's definitely a cool one and I can see why it's so envied. I'm Meg aaaand I'm terrible at introductions haha but like Erika said, we're all pretty friendly and it's lots of fun here, so I hope you like it! I also love plotting crazy things so feel free to hit me up for plots anytime. I'm not making new characters at the moment but I have tons upon tons of existing characters who can do things :P
New Thread  Reply